I'm sorry darling

" Liar " she said, making a pout and then again hiding her face in his neck.

Manik hugged her tightly and said " I am not angry at you love "

" Liar " she said and then looked at him and said " I can tell if you are angry or not by only seeing you so how can't I not tell when you are shouting on me "

" Darling… … … " he started saying but couldn't continue as Nandini put her finger on his lips and said " Now don't give me excuses Manik "

Manik holded her hand and kissed on it and said " Okay love I accept that I was angry " and then he put her hand around his neck and continued " But you have to listen to why I became angry ".

" Everything was going good then why suddenly everything messed up " she said sadly and then hid her face again in his neck.

" Darling I got angry because you asked me if you did something wrong"  he said while rubbing her back softly.

She looked in his eyes to find out if he was saying the truth or hiding something but she couldn't find anything in his gorgeous blue eyes.

" I am sorry darling " he said while rubbing her back softly.

Nandini looked at him and said sadly " I said that because Soha was shouting and I thought it was all because of me. "

" No love " he said, cupping her face and caressing her cheeks softly with his thumb.

" I know Soha hates me Manik " she said looking at him being understanding as she knows how much everyone loves her in his group just except Soha.

•••••••••••••••••••

" Soha stop " Dhruv said following her on the way she is going but Soha didn't stop.

Soha continuously walked towards the exit as she couldn't control her feelings for once after seeing what happened in the living room.

Dhruv knows that she will not stop like this so he fastly runs towards her and stands in front of her and says "Stop Soha. Why are you running so much? "

Soha didn't say anything even though she stared at him and gave a look of being pissed off.

When Dhruv was trying to catch his breath then Soha decided to run away from there as he was distracted in catching his breath but she couldn't do that as Dhruv  holded his hand.

Dhruv stand straight in front of him and said while holding her hands " Is there some marathon is going that you are running like this "

" Don't joke around Dhruv. Just let me go " she said while trying to get away from his hold.

" You are not going anywhere. Let's go inside " he said while trying to take her inside the home.

" No Dhruv. I am not coming inside. I am going home " she said while trying to get away from his hold.

Dhruv turned around and get closer to Soha and said while cupping her cheeks " We have talked about it right and you said that you will give them a chance "

" No Dhruv. I am not doing that " she said while holding his hands.

" Soha we have talked about it " he said looking into her eyes and after what he found out in her eyes he was not shocked about it.

" No Dhruv no " she said angrily releasing her hands from his hold and then looked at him being hurt and said " You don't know how much it hurts when you saw someone whom you love with someone else "