prologue

~Somewhere in teyvat~

One of the four winds, dvalin has been flying around to meet his friend barbatos who was one of the 7
archons as he was the anemo archon.

He landed down in the forest and look around but haven't saw his friend yet as he waits for him.

Not long his friend arrive as he smiled at him.

"How are you my friend?"

"I'm doing great being a bard I can say that"

"I see"

"Would you like to here a song again?"

"Alright"

Barbatos smiled at his Friend as he took out a lyre and started playing it as he sings.

After that they talk for a while until it became noon as some adventurers will start roaming around this forest in any minute as they both bid farewell.

Dvalin fly away as the bard went back to the city. While flying he look to the city called mondstadt as he saw the liveliness of the people in that place.

Just then he felt something as he then look to see a person falling from the sky.

"A woman?"

He then started flying towards to the falling woman and catch her as he then took her to his lair.

When he got to his lair he made his tail wrap around the woman's waist as he gently lay the person down.

He then look at her as he was confused on why a human was falling from the sky.

He then examine her clothes as he notice it was different from how the people in mondstadt dress.

That's when he realized she's not from here as he then notice the horns and tail of this woman.

"She's not human..could be an adepti?"

The woman then slowly gain consciousness as she turn to the side to see a dragon Infront of her but didn't show any expression as her face was calm like she was used to seeing some mystical creatures.

She then sat up and hold her head as she look around and turn to look back to the dragon.

"Where am i?"

"Your in my lair. I saw you falling from the skies and had no choice but to catch you"

"I see. From the way the place looks like, it's seem that I was already sent away from my world"

"Sent away?"

"Ah forgive me if I make you confused. My name is y/n. As you can see I'm an adepti from another world but then I rebelled against my god"

"A reckless choice to be precise.."

"My god was ruthless and wants to rebelled against the other gods and I was against it so I rebelled against him. I have fought the other adepti and him but I lost to him and was now banned from my world"

Dvalin stayed silent as you stood up and dusted yourself as you look at the dragon.

"If you don't mind, can you tell me about this world?"

"... alright but first I'm gonna introduced myself to make it fair. My name is dvalin. As you can see I'm an elemental dragon"

Dvalin had continued introducing himself as he then proceeded to tell you about this world and it's city as you immediately memorize all of it.

After that he decided to take care of you since you weren't from this world as he made you stayed in dragonspine since you like cold temperatures.

He couldn't visit you in dragonspine as you were the one visiting him in windrise thrice a month and this Continued for a while as you met his friend name barbatos who was the  anemo archon.

Barbatos became your friend as well as this two was the only one who you were hanging with.

But then the cataclysm had started as knaneri'ah, a nation without a god had fallen as abyss started lurking around teyvat.

It spreads all over and you spotted some abyss hiding in dragonspine where you live.

Some of them found your lair and started surrounding you as you fought with them.

This continued for quite a while as manage to defeat all of them. You were exhausted as you thought they won't stop coming.

"Dvalin....barbatos...I need to-..check up on...them.."

You fall on the cold ice as you lost consciousness while the last thing on your mind were your two friends before you succumb in the darkness.

(My chapters here are being bugged and they are all scrambled so just follow the chaps so you cannot get confused. That's all thank you for reading this)