chapter 6

"I'm gonna murder him after this.."

You mumbled as you hid and avoid the knights who guards the holy lyre. This is the other plan he said to you which is he insisted on you taking the holy lyre.

So now your even about to commit crime and you sigh in frustration quietly.

"Instead of avoiding humans attention I'm about to get many many attention from them"

You mumbled again as you manage to get through the knights and finally reach the holy lyre.

Your about to get it when someone appeared and you got cautious. It was wearing a strange clothes and a mask that looks very familiar.

That's when you know it's a fatui as she put her finger in her lips gesturing you to be quiet about this as she disappeared.

You click your tongue and then suddenly a knight spotted you as you sigh in frustration.

"Freeze!"

You immediately use your electro abilities and went pass him as you left the cathedral and meet barbatos.

"Barbatos!"

"Ah y/n did you go-"

"I've been caught let's run"

"What-... alright follow me"

You followed him and he went to the tavern as you followed him inside. Inside we met diluc as he turn to look at us.

Barbatos ask him if there's a table that is less conspicuous table which is you just close your eyes.

*Yup this is my friend and the anemo archon*

Diluc told you it's upstairs as he look at you because he recognized you and then look back at Barbatos.

"But aren't you a bard? Why not sit front and center?"

Barbatos immediately make an excuse as he then excuse us and we went upstairs as he sit on one of the Empty tables.

Just then two knights went inside the tavern as you pull your hood more as the two knights ask diluc about us.

To your surprised he kept you hidden from the knights as the two knights went away.

Just then barbatos went down to get a drink as you followed him and wait for diluc to say something and he did.

He wants some answer as you see this coming and look at Barbatos.

"Let me get my drink first and don't worry I'll pay you...with a performance."

"I don't need money and you seems  too young to be drinking"

"He might look like that but trust me his older than he looks"

You said as diluc then look at you confused and suddenly barbatos spoke.

"Well y/n how about I introduced you to diluc-"

"I met him when I was cleaning the last temple"

"I see well do you wanna know more about him?"

"No need. I have heard it from many people in mondstadt. I can say I want to try the so called dandelion wine but that's for another time. I'm sure your hear to ask on why we stole the holy lyre?"

Diluc just look at you as he folded his arms.

"Let me make it clear, we didn't stole the holy lyre, Someone did it"

"R-right I mean why would the savior of mondstadt tried stealing a holy lyre?"

"As I said it's not my-"

"Anyways we didn't stole the holy lyre"

"Hmm~ so you two are close friends?"

"Yes"

"Well despite you being just an anonymous person you still offer your help in mondstadt"

"I'm only here for stormterror nothing more"

"I see..well then I want answer now!"

"Do you really wanna know? You could get in trouble"

"I have my ways"

"Then if I tell you the story over my performance would you believe it?"

"Depends"

"Will I get paid?"

You frown at Barbatos as you then excuse yourself and walk out.

"Wait y/n there's still knights looking for us"

"I have my own ways"

You said and left the tavern as you went to some corners and made your wings appeared as you fly away and went to windrise.