chapter 25

Later barbatos finally manage to break the barrier as it created way for us to stormterror's lair.

You all started walking and was taking a look around as you notice it didn't even change one bit and it is still a ruins.

You can see bunch of churls on the ruins as you were about to perish those monster but then barbatos insist to not touch them and focus on saving dvalin instead of wasting time on them.

You just nod slightly before continuing to walk around until you reach his lair.

You notice there are still barrier on his lair.

"Hmm~, what shall we do now?"

"We could go to the top of the tower"

"Although we do need to find some wind current to get there since this barrier is something"

"You do that"

You said as you summon your wings while looking at them.

"I'll be there first, see ya-"

Before you could fly, barbatos already grab you as you furrowed your brows and look at him.

"Oi, get off"

"Hmm~ this is more faster if we all hold to you while you fly"

"Hah? Are you kidding me? Can't you summon some wind current or something?"

"I can but yours will be faster"

"......"

"So? What will it be y/n?"

"......fine but get off me first"

He get off you as you made yourself composed and you summon your tail too but it was huge than the normal one as you made your right hand into a beast as they got surprised except your friend barbatos.

"Alright, who will go to my tail?"

"......"

No one responded as you sigh and look at Barbatos as you grab him with your tail without hesitation as you then look at diluc and slowly lean your beast hand to him.

He stayed composed and you finally Grab him while you approached jean as you then wrap your other hand on her waist and she blushed a little.

"Hold onto me, jean"

She didn't say anything but just nod as she then wrap her arms on your neck while you carried her on her waist.

"Alright let's go"

You said before taking off as you fly up to the tower.you notice jean's hold tightens a bit while the others are just fine.

You held her tightly a bit too, to reassure her as she notice it and somehow blush a little.

When you got there you immediately found a hole on the top of the tower as you went there and landed inside.

"Seems like we can't go any further"

"This is an ancient city that dvalin just decided to stay"

"It somehow predicted the four winds too"

"But enough about that I'll sing it to you some other time"

"The markings of the seal..if my archaeological is not mistaken. This appears to be a light actuator"

"If we retrieve and reintegrate all the parts, we should be able to get it working"

"We should be close to completing the ceremony for this actuator"

"Let's put the last part back and see"

"Fine by me"

You Put the parts on it as it activates something.

"Well looks like we're right"

"We should light three more actuators"

"I'll do it"

You said as you summon your wings once again.

"You all wait here while I activate the rest"

"Then we'll leave it to you, dear friend"

Barbatos said as you nod and was about to fly but then jean said something.

"Please be careful,y/n"

You look at her and smiled a little.

"I will"

You said before taking off and started finding the other actuators.