chapter 41

Eula slowly woke up as she notice an unfamiliar ceiling to which she know she was not in her home.

She then sat up while holding her head that was giving her head ache but just a little.

"Just what happened last night?....did I..pass out in the middle of the investigation?"

She mumbled when suddenly she heard someone spoke as she then look to see you.

"Your right, you pass out in the middle of our investigation"

You said as her jaw dropped and blush while she turn to look away.

"W-why are you changing Infront of me!?"

"Hmm~ first of all, my back is facing you to avoid seeing such thing, 2nd this is my room it's only natural for me to change here"

"Why are my clothes all loose? Did we-"

You just chuckled at her while you turn your head sideways.

"Do you think that low of me?"

"I would never do such kind, even though I barely like you mortals. I still need to respect you all"

"You keep saying you don't like mortals but your face expression change when your with the librarian and the acting Grandmaster"

"Well, that's because they're different from any other mortals..for me they're are important person's.."

Then again she saw how your face soften whenever you heard the librarian or the acting Grandmaster to which made her heart always melt when you make that face.

She immediately shrug it off as she fixed herself while getting off the bed.

"How long was I unconscious?"

"Hmm~ not that long I guess, your just in time for the continuation of our investigation"

"I see"

You finally got dressed up as you turn to face her while she was still not looking at your direction.

"You can look now, I'm done changing"

You said and walk towards the door while she just watch you quietly.

You then open the door as you went out while she followed behind you, you then both went downstairs as you were looking for someone while the guards greeted you.

As always your face are really intimidating to strangers but then the door opens revealing the two as your face immediately softens.

Eula just watch your face change everytime you see the two while your smile is so brightly.

Silent filled her surrounding as she can only see you, your intimidating eyes turning soft, your lips turning into a bright smile that can make her heart flatter.

*This is troublesome..*

*I'm getting attracted to this honorary knight..*

*This must be stop..I can't..she can't be mine..*

*But I want her too...what shall I do?...*

Suddenly she was snap out of her thoughts and look to see you up close to her to which she flinch a little and move a few step back.

"H-how dare you walk close to me! I will get my revenge on you"

"Relax, your spacing out so I need to snap you out"

"....."

"Seriously, are you alright? Your face is red, your acting strange..."

"I am not, it's just...the weather.."

She said and immediately walk fast as you just look at her confused because it is not that hot as you just sigh and followed behind her.

While walking you suddenly heard a loud stomach growl as you look to the direction to see eula had stop on her walk while looking down embarrassed.

You just rolled your eyes and look at the good hunters as you then look back at eula and just grab her wrist.

She then look at you surprised.

"What are you doing?"

"Just come with me, mortal"

You said and walk towards the good hunters while she just let you drag her there.

You then started ordering some food but then you look at her.

"What do you like?"

You ask her to which she was surprised and spoke.

"I can order it myself-"

"Hey now, at least think of this as a thanks for helping me to this investigation"

You said while she just look at you and finally she saw your face soften but not to the librarian nor the acting Grandmaster but to her.

"Then I would like some-"

"Actually I think I know what you like"

You said and ask her to sit on one of the table. She was confused at first but let you as she sat on one of the empty tables.

Minutes of waiting you finally walk towards her while holding the food. You gave her the food to which made her surprised and look at you.

"How do you know stormcrest pie?"

"Hmm~ a little bird told me"

You said and started eating while she just look at you but then smiled as she started eating while thought of something.

*This more looks like a date*

She said and look at you eating as she then blush a little and let out a soft smile.

*But I like it*