chapter 38

You were outside jean's office as the two were explaining the relationship you had with the two as you can tell by just taking a peek on the door that eula was so confused and shocked at the same time.

Not long she finally went out of the office as she then look at you. You were nervous as silent filled the air for a while until she spoke.

"I don't know that kind of relationship exist but..."

She stop as you just wait for her to speak again.

"Is it normal for an adepti to equally love their lovers?"

"Pardon?"

"I mean I can see you love them both equally, I don't see anything that you love the other person more than the other one so is it normal to you adepti's to love their lovers equally even if they were many of them..."

"I....don't know what to answer but I certainly know that it is not normal for adepti's...it's just in me"

"They love me both so I'll give them the love they deserve..that's all there is to it"

"I see..."

"Now that the misunderstanding has been fixed, I guess we could go back on our mission. We still have 1 and a half week to finish it"

"Yeah..sure"

"Great, let's go"

You smiled as eula was shock to see you smiled at her for the first time as she felt her heart skip a beat to which she immediately look away and turn her back to you.

*What is this strange feeling? What was that?*

You tilt your brow as you were confused on to why she just turn her back on you and slowly lean your hand but then stop midway when she just grab your hand tightly and walk out of the HQ.

"Hey what's the rush?"

"Nothing! I just want to end this mission quickly"

"Ooookay?"

She dragged you all the way out of mondstadt till you reach the fatui camp that you'll investigate again.

She finally let go of your hand and immediately started investigating as you were confused on the sudden behavior.

You just shrug it off as you then started investigating the camp too and you both did found some clues but still don't have a lead on their main hide out.

Later while investigating you have found some blood on the ground as it leads it to the forest.

You became cautious and started walking towards the forest, following the blood that was on the ground.

You went further and further in the forest until you saw a fatui that was already dead leaning on the tree.

You kneel down and examine him as you can see a slash on his stomach and a knife.

"I guess we're not the only ones looking for this fatuis"

You were about to go back to eula when suddenly you felt someone's presence and immediately summon your sword as you deflect their attack.

You deflect the knife that was thrown into you as you then look to the direction it came from.

"Come out"

The figure then came out behind the trees as it went forward as you can now see it was a woman.

Pale skin, short red hair and wearing a nun uniform but on how her appearance look like she is far from being a nun.

"Hmm~ fancy meeting you here, honorary knight"

"And..you are?"

"You don't need to know me"

"Well that's rude, you know me while I don't know you"

She was about to speak when you heard eula as you both turn to the direction on where you heard eula.

"Rosaria, what are you doing here? This is an investigation scene and only the knight of favonius are allowed"

"Hmm~ I don't need permission for the knight of favonius, this fatui are a threat in mondstadt and so I need to eliminate them immediately"

"Hate to break it to you but this is our mission and before you could clean this mess I would go first"

You said and stand Infront of her while frowning. She just chuckled and pat your cheek.

"We'll see, honorary knight~"

She said before walking away while you just got irritated.

"Tch, this mission will be longer than I imagine"