chapter 45

The next few days your getting back to normal as Barbara said that you can be dismiss tomorrow morning and you just nod at her.

Lisa and jean are always visiting you at their free time even though it's short because of how busy they were but you cherish those little time as you enjoy their company.

The others are visiting you as well and even brought you some foods and wines.

But there's one person that you are waiting to see. Eula haven't visited you since you woke up as jean said that eula was continuing the mission while you were still here.

Rosaria visited you every other day to tell you about the mission but didn't tell anything about eula as she said they took their own ways on the mission.

Your somehow disappointed that eula didn't even bother visiting you as you thought that you and her are getting along somehow but you guess it wrong.

In the pass hour you got bored as you decided to go outside and take some fresh air.

It is already night as you don't see many people on the church and it's a perfect way to walk around without someone seeing you out.

You walk around the church and stop at the graves at the back of the church as you look at their names one by one.

You stood there for a while before walking away as you decided to walk around on barbatos statue.

The wind flows on your face as you can feel the cold breeze running along with your hair.

Just then you suddenly remembered that night when you dream of something or someone...rosalyne.

You knew very well that person is Rosalyne because she is the only woman that knows that song besides barbatos and dvalin.

She always hums it to you because it's your favorite song so far and you like it when she hum it to you, you just don't want to admit it because she'll tease you.

The warmth feeling that feels like she embraced you feels so real that you manage to relax on her embrace and her voice is soothing as always.

After that night your body temperature slowly went back to normal as Barbara was surprised that it suddenly went back to normal without them doing anything.

They thought you use your pyro to cool down your body as you just played along with it.

You don't want them to tell that you had a dream that felt so real and not to mention those memories when you were inside that iced in dragonspine.

The man that was trying to break you free from the iced sure wants something to do to you.

Luckily the ice was not any normal ice that can be break easily.

You look up at barbatos statue and decided to sit at his hand as your wings appeared and fly away to his hand.

You landed on his hand and sat there for a while, looking at the night skies and started stargazing.

Just then wind started flowing into you again as you close your eyes and suddenly someone spoke.

"Oya?,the acting Grandmaster and the librarian would be mad if they saw you sitting at the top of my hand"

You turn your head to look at your friend barbatos who were just smiling at you as you smiled back at him.

"What can you say? It is boring laying in the bed all day"

"Hmm~ your really can't live without you walking around"

"Of course, adepti's get bored too"

You both started laughing as you two look at the skies quietly. Just a minute you started talking.

"Venti"

"Yes?"

"....do you really believe that..."

"Rosalyne had really died 500 years ago?"

"Hmm~ Rosalyne is a mortal but to what she became back then I don't know as well"

You know barbatos was hiding Something as you can tell he was lying about her but you played along with it.

"I feel like she was just here, watching me in the shadows...I feel like we have met numerous now"

"....."

"I do believe that she's alive but I can't say if she's.... alright"

"...if that's what you want to believe then why don't you go searching for her? I'm sure you very well know about her and her scent as well"

You look down as you thought of the people you encountered and suddenly that fatui woman came in your head as she does look like Rosalyne but then you can't scent her smell even though you met her.

It's like she's hiding her real scent to you and all you can smell is nothing but that delusion she was carrying with her.

She's like the opposite of Rosalyne but there's part of you that's telling you to know more about her.

You sigh as you stood up and look back at barbatos.

"I will find her"

He just smiled at you and nod as you both went down the statue and parted ways.