chapter 51

In the middle of the night, all of the Lawrence and workers are asleep...well except for one person.

The person checks if everyone is asleep as they giggled quietly while looking at the bottle they had.

"I guess sleeping potion does work"

A manly voice said as he look upstairs and grin.

"Only thing that's left is to assassinate her"

He said and started walking upstairs. He went towards eula's room and slowly lean his hand but suddenly stop when he remembered you and frowned.

"Hopefully that so called Honorary knight left already"

He said before opening the door only to find it was locked.

"As expected"

He mumbled and took the Keys from his pocket and open the door to eula's room.

He quietly open the door as he saw eula sleeping peacefully at her king size bed.

He then slowly walk towards her bed and stop Infront of the bed as he watch the sleeping face of eula.

"I guess I don't need to use the sleeping potion for you m'lady"

He said and smiled creepily as he took a dagger ready to assassinate eula but then he saw her clothes on the floor as he immediately realize that eula wasn't wearing anything and a smirk creeps up on his face.

"Well it's a shame if I didn't have a taste of one of the Lawrence beautiful favonius knight~"

He said and was about to crawl on top of her when he felt someone's presence behind him and immediately look only for him to be surprised.

"You!"

There he saw you standing in the shadows with your eyes glowing as there's something behind your back that he couldn't tell what it was.

"I had my suspicions when I first saw you earlier"

You said and slowly step away from the dark as the thing on your back slowly open wide which made the butler shrink in fear.

Your wings spread wide while looking at him with murderous intent from what you heard earlier.

He gritted his teeth and immediately took a blade which is surrounded by pyro as you notice the blade which is familiar from one of the fatuis weapon.

"Should've known your a fatui"

"Our plan has been ruined because of you two and now even here you'll ruin my assassination?"

"Don't tell me you thought that I would leave her after I got my suspicions on you?"

You took a step forward as you glared at the man.

"Think again fatui agent"

He felt some tremendous aura on you as he automatically run through the window and was about to escape when he suddenly went flying and he screamed.

You manage to grab him by his coat and now went flying away from the window as you took him somewhere.

"UNHAND ME!"

"oh I would gladly unhand you and watch you fall all the way up here"

You said as he shrink in fear once he notice how high you were flying as he looked at you.

"A-ARE YOU C-CRAZY!"

You scoffed when he said that as you let go of his coat and suddenly he was falling down while you just watch him screaming for help.

"HELP ME!"

You didn't respond as you just watch him fall and you can see tears now falling from his eyes.

"I- I PROMISED I W-WOULD F-FLEE A-AND NOT LAY A HAND ON HER! I SWORE ON MY LIFE!"

he suddenly swore on his life but you didn't show any sign of him as he can see he is close to the ground and closed his eyes but then he stop as he slowly open his eyes only for him to see the ground close to his face.

He then turn to look behind as he saw you grabbing him by his coat with one hand.

"You better do it or else I wouldn't hesitate to murder you next time"

You said and drop him on the ground as he immediately kneel and bow, thanking you for sparing his life and swore again that he wouldn't show himself to you and eula no more.

Once your satisfied with his words you let him off the hook as he once again thank you before disappearing from your sight.

You then sigh and started walking away but then stop once you heard a familiar voice.

"You've gone soft on humans"

You look to see rosaria on the corner as she went out and folded her arms.

"He swore on his life"

"How do you know he would do it?"

"Well I know that fatuis won't break their promised once they swore on their life. It's like a contract"

"Hmm~"

"How long have you been hiding there?"

"Enough to see the whole incident of him falling from the sky to begging for his life"

"Did you enjoyed the view then?"

You said and turn your back on her while she Chuckled.

"I would lie if I said I didn't"

You started walking but then she spoke again.

"Hold on, now. Honorary knight"

"What?"

"Have you forgotten something?"

You turn to face her and tilt your brow.

"Forgot about what?"

She smirks and approached while she lean close to your ears and whispered something.

"You owe me right?"

You suddenly remembered what she said back at the tavern as you sigh.

"Alright what do you want?"

Her smirks grew as she lean her hand on your chest and slid her hand up to your neck.

"I think you know what I want~"