chapter 4

You went to the first temple and wondered around inside defeating tons of hilichurls on the way.

This task is easy as it was just a bunch of hilichurls as you manage to defeat some of them again while you find dvalin's power.

Your sword disappeared as you then look around and suddenly felt someone as you use your electro powers to send some electric spark towards them.

It went beside their face as you turn to see the outrider.

"Woah,woah, woah! Relax it's just me!"

"Why are you here?"

"Uhm.. I'm here to back you up since the acting Grandmaster told me so"

"I don't need assistance"

You said and kept walking as amber then followed behind.

"You need a pyro user somehow"

"I wield three elemental powers and pyro is one of it now begone"

"Jeez why are you so rude!"

You ignored her as you defeated some hilichurls and she did help you in some way because she's a long range so it saves you some trouble from defeating hilichurls because your getting frustrated on them keep popping out.

Not long you found his power as you immediately destroy it.

"Now that was easy"

"I can say you did somehow help me"

"See? I told you, you need my help"

"Don't get too full of yourself mortal"

You said and went going as she just frown and followed behind as you went out of the first temple.

When you got out amber notice that your tail had disappeared suddenly as she ask you.

"What happened to your tail?"

"Hm? I hid it"

"Why? It's not like your any different from us"

"Oh I am very different from you mortal's and my tail attracts so many attention from you humans so I hid it"

"Then how come your horns are still showing?"

"I cannot hide my horns"

You went to the 2nd temple as amber went back to mondstadt. When you got there you saw someone and it was the librarian as you sigh.

"Another mortal... great"

She immediately saw you and smiled as she gave you a quick wave.

"Let me guess your here to help me?"

"Ara~ it's more like the other way around cutie~"

She said as you just close your eyes for a sec then went to the temple as she followed you.

You encountered bunch of hilichurls and slimes inside as both of you defeated them easily.

She was enjoying electrocuting the hilichurls and slimes a little bit as you examine her while fighting.

A hilichurls charge at you as you block it's attack then a slime suddenly charge at you too causing you to step on the water and Lisa suddenly use her electro powers to electrocute them but you got involved which got her surprised.

You just groan in pain as you then frown at her causing her to just giggled.

"Ara~ my apologies cutie~ but I'm surprised your still standing"

You can still feel the electricity in your body as Lisa then approach you and was about to hold you by the shoulder when a spark suddenly flew when she touch you.

You both got surprised as Lisa then chuckled.

"Seems like we already linked~"

You frown and just went going as she laugh sweetly. Not long you found dvalin's power and destroyed it too as you both went out of the temple.

"Well that's Tiring I think I might need a nap"

You just look at her as she yawn and you suddenly remembered the sparks that reacted when she touch you and you were lost in thoughts.

*Why did my electro react on her? This is strange...*

You thought when she suddenly made you snap out of your thoughts as you then look at her.

"Cutie I'm gonna go back to mondstadt. Would you like to come with me?"

"I still need to clean one temple"

"Aww~ I was hoping to get to know you more since your interesting~"

She said while sneering at you as you just sigh and left. She then giggled at herself as she watch you leave.

"Hmm~ very mysterious. I wonder how long will it take to put down her obstacles"