chapter 46

The next day you finally got out of that church as you were going for the Mission to help eula and Rosaria so that you can finally finish your mission and go to liyue.

You went out of mondstadt as you continue walking while following their scent which is still strong.

Minutes pass you stop in the forest and saw some fatuis on the ground unconscious as you assume they already started the party.

"Guess I'm late to the party"

But then fatuis came out of nowhere as they surrounded you while holding their weapons.

"...Or not"

You summon your sword as you immediately use your electro to defeat all those fatuis in a sec.

You swing your sword to the side as all the fatuis then fall down on the ground.

You then started walking inside their hide out as you follow eula's scent.

When you got inside, you can see fatuis on the ground defeated as you just ignore them and followed eula's scent.

While walking you can suddenly smell Rosaria not far from you as you turn to that direction and rush through there.

You stop as you saw rosaria being surrounded by too many fatuis as she was holding her polearm.

Just when one of the fatuis are about to strike her from behind, you immediately use your electro and rush through her.

You appeared behind her and blocked the attack as rosaria got surprised and turn to see you.

You push the fatui away as you swing your sword to the side and look back at rosaria.

"Hmm~ so you finally got out of your nest"

"Yeah, I can say it's boring for the past few days"

"I thought you would miss the party"

"An adepti like me won't miss this kind of party"

You said as you both smiled while looking at the fatuis.

"Shall we have a dance?"

You said while looking at rosaria as you smiled at her and she just smiled back.

"We shall"

With that your started attacking the fatuis, wiping them out in just a minute as all of the fatuis were now defeated.

"Now that's all settled"

You sword disappeared and look to the left as you can scent eula.

"We should go look for eula"

Rosaria nod as you both started running through that direction to find eula and finish this mission.

~~~

Meanwhile on eula's side she was fighting tons of fatuis while she just found out that her uncle was working with the fatuis scheme on Mondstadt to which she was not surprised of his behavior.

Though the ambush was unexpected so she was fighting for hours now and more fatuis kept appearing and appearing.

Her uncle was just watching her fight and get exhausted but eula can still fight but not for too long since she's already fighting for hours now.

"Aren't you cruel? Watching your niece fight those fatui until she get exhausted"

"My niece is a disappointment to the Lawrence clan, joining the favonius knight. hmph, shame on her"

Her uncle said while watching her niece fight those fatui with amusement on his face.

Just then one of the fatui point his gun at eula as he pulled his trigger and went towards eula and was about to get shot when someone suddenly deflect the bullet which made all of them surprised.

"I can say the same about you, being a fatuis dog on their scheme, shame on you, Schubert Lawrence"

A tail suddenly wrap around eula as she was confused and examine the tail which looks like a dragon tail as she then turn to the side to see you glaring at the fatuis...no glaring at her uncle with a death stare.

Your tail was protecting eula from them as you were still looking at her uncle.

She then held your tail as you finally took off your eyes on her uncle and look at her and again your eyes turn soft to which she really want you to look at her like that.

Your tail relax when she held it as she smiled at you.

"Your just in time, y/n"

"Glad I made it or I would miss a lot"

You said and let go of her as your tail then disappeared while eula held her claymore and you swing your sword to the side.

A sound of heels can be heard from the side as the fatuis then turn as they saw rosaria holding her polearm while looking at them.

"Shall we get the party started?"

You three all smiled as you started attacking the fatuis defeating them all while eula's uncle was in disbelief and gritted his teeth as he was about to speak with the leader of this fatuis just to see that he is no longer there.

"Coward"

Her uncle mumbled as he had no choice but to run as he immediately run but then you landed Infront of him showing your ginormous dragon wings on him.

He shrink in fear as you just look at him and knock him out after, though you want to strike him with your sword but eula won't be happy about that.

"Your lucky, your her uncle or else I would already slice you in half"