chapter 22

"would you like to share cutie?"

"What?"

Jean's face immediately turn red as she can feel Her heart rate increase and was loud.

Lisa just giggled and lean on the table as she look at jean who was still blushing.

"We both like cutie and seems like cutie will have trouble picking for the both of us"

"So is this like an open relationship?"

"Maybe~"

"....do you think she won't mind?"

"Well~"

She look at your sleeping face seductively as Lisa sneered.

"We were talking this discussion Infront of her~ maybe she was listening since the beginning~"

Lisa said which made jean surprised and blush more as Lisa chuckled.

"Maybe cutie was awake all along, waiting for you to kiss her~"

"Lisa that's..."

"Come on jean, I know you want to kiss her soft~ moist~ lips~"

Jean was a blushing mess as Lisa kept teasing her as she giggled at jean.

"You know jean, your cute when your in love~"

"....."

Suddenly you move which made the two look at you as you then lean up and rub your eyes while yawning.

You then look to see jean and Lisa as you blink a few times before realizing that you slept on her desk when you finish her paper works.

"Oh my, my apologies jean. I overslept on your desk, I should get back to the guest room"

You stood up as you look at Lisa and smiled and walk towards jean and gave her a smile too before leaving the office as jean then look at Lisa.

"Do you think...she heard everything?"

"Hmm~ who knows~"

".....oh archons..."

~~~

While you fell asleep in jean's desk you dream one of your past once again, past about Rosalyne.

You were taking a nap on windrise as you had nothing to do in your lair and decided to relax here.

A rose perfume suddenly went through your nose as that scent was familiar and open your eyes only to see a woman who was smiling at you.

"Y/n~"

"Rosalyne"

She sat next to you as you stayed in your position while rosalyne watch the anemo butterflies circling around her and landing on her finger.

"I have news"

"Is it good or bad?"

"Maybe both"

"Then I'd rather have the bad one first"

"Well, I got accepted in the academia"

"How is that bad?"

"Because I'll go to sumeru and I won't be able to see you and the others"

"Studying in sumeru academia will be good for you"

"But I'll miss you.."

"It's not like your staying there forever"

"Your so cold y/n.."

She laid beside you and rest on her arm while looking at you.

"At least pretend that your gonna miss me.."