chapter 3

"barbatos"

You approach him and hug him without hesitation as he was caught by surprised and smiled as he caress your back.

You were kneeling down while hugging him as you were glad that you found one of your precious friend.

"I thought I had lost both you and dvalin..."

"Speaking of dvalin. He just attacked mondstadt and I happen to be there since I was looking for you"

"But then he said something that made me confused, he said that we Abandoned him"

"Well I supposed I need to tell you but first what happened to you all this years?"

"This is gonna sound ridiculous so don't dare laugh"

You told him everything as he listen to every detail to which he now's understand to your absence on all this years as he then told you about dvalin going berserk and showed you something and he said it was a teardrop crystal of dvalin.

This show him the emotion he felt as it was red as you felt bad for dvalin.

"May I?"

Barbatos nod as you hold the teardrop crystal and it suddenly purified as you both were caught by surprised and Barbatos look at you.

"You just purified the crystal!?"

"I don't know how I did that"

Barbatos then smiled at you as he spoke.

"My dear friend can you do me a favor?"

"Anything for my friend"

"I want you to help the acting Grandmaster as this can help dvalin too. If you lend them your aid, mondstadt can be in piece as well as dvalin"

You didn't respond as you then thought for a sec then sigh as you look at the bard.

"Alright but I'm only doing this because you told me too and this is for dvalin as well"

Barbatos smiled as you both talk for a while before going back to mondstadt. You then started going back to the HQ to talk to the acting Grandmaster once again.

The knights recognize you as they let you in and you did as you were about to knock on her office when someone opens it from the other side.

"Ara~ what a pleasant surprise~"

You turn to see the librarian as she smiled and approach you.

"Have you finally change your mind,cutie?"

"Cutie?"

"Hmm~ guess your not used to someone flirting with you"

You didn't respond as she giggled and open the door and let you come in as you both went inside while you saw the acting Grandmaster on her desk doing paperworks until she saw you and was surprised seeing you.

"Y/n, you came back"

"Let's make this quick. I'll lend you a hand on stormterror but I'm only doing this for him and that's all"

"I'm grateful that your gonna help us but may I know what change your mind if you do not mind telling me?"

"Only thing I can say is that someone I know convince me to help you and this city"

"I see, well then. I'll be looking forward to be working with you"

She then gave you a task on dealing three temples on the four winds temple. She told you that Lisa had detect stormterror's power in those temple as you just listen to her and soon after you left.

You didn't ask further on why you just need to deal 3 temples as you just want to save dvalin as fast as you can before he went berserk again.