chapter 30

You felt the nice breeze as you smiled a bit and relax but then you immediately open your eyes when you realized that your fighting the fatuis as you immediately sat up and look around only to find that your in windrise.

Your confused and was processing how did you get here all of a sudden because you do remember that you got trapped in the ice as one of the twin knock you out but now your here.

"Ah your finally awake, y/n"

You look to see barbatos just standing next to you while he was admiring the tree. You didn't notice him standing beside you all along as you spoke.

"What happened?"

"Hmm~ they escaped of course"

"That's not what I meant...I mean how did I get here?"

"Well I brought you here after you melt the ice"

"I melt the ice?"

"Surprising right? You can use your elemental abilities even when your unconscious"

"May I know what's going on with you y/n? Because I don't recall that you can do that 500 years ago"

"Well...I don't know as well"

"You know, after you save dvalin from the corruption. Your body was hot due to using your pyro too much but then you automatically use you cryo to cool off your body from the heat and of course unconscious as well"

"I see..."

"Y/n..are you perhaps?....."

"No it can't be..."

"But what if?"

"My power is sealed by my own God, it cannot just be free like that"

"I mean what if using three elemental abilities that you adapt made your true power freed hence why you can use your pyro so well now and even use it it without consciousness.."

"......"

"You did said to me that it cannot be freed not unless your god freed it but then you did say too that it will be forever sealed because he sent you here which is not your world.."

"But what if.."

"What?"

"The moment you've been sent here, your power was freed long ago but instead was having difficulties in this world.."

"Since we have 7 nation that wields 7 elemental abilities, your power felt it does not belong here and instead made you handle three elemental abilities hence is why you can adapt our elemental abilities so well even without a vision"

"......you have a point.."

"If my theory is true then it's possible that you can handle all 7 elemental abilities if you want..."

"Adapting all powers...."

You were lost in thoughts as you look at your hand to which you summon your pyro as you look at it.

"I think I'll only stay with this three...if my power is sure is freed long ago then I can make this three elemental abilities much stronger...that way I can bring your gnosis back..I just need some time to make my elemental abilities stronger"

"Ah no need to get my gnosis back, y/n"

"Why?"

"The gnosis is not important to me anymore so the fatuis can have it all they want"

"Then...if you say so.."

Barbatos just smiled at you as he then took something from his pocket and give it to you.

"Here"

"Who's this letter for?"

"It's from rex lapis, he wants you to visit liyue for some important matters"

"Matters? What kind?"

"I don't know, I didn't read the letter"

He said and started walking as you stood up and look at him.

"I'm gonna go back to Mondstadt first"

He was about to leave when he said something.

"Oh and please come to the party tonight"

"I don't like parties, you better off partying without me-"

"That's too bad, I heard Lisa and Jean will go there tonight as well"

"They are?"

"I can't watch how some drunk men will have their way on two beautiful ladies-"

"I change my mind, I'll go tonight"

Barbatos just sneered at you and wave his goodbye as he left.

"Then see you there, dear friend"

He left as you then sigh and look at the letter from rex lapis as you started reading it to know what matter does he want with you.