chapter 50 🔞

"well?"

She was waiting for you to drink it then kiss her as you just look at her in disbelief.

You sigh as you put down the glass and look at her.

"Listen, your drunk and I can see myself to you when I got drunk back then and-......"

You stop as you got flustered once you remembered what happened that night and what you just said to the two as you sigh.

Eula notice your flustered face and spoke.

"And?"

".....you don't wanna know what happened next"

"It's not like I saw you having that kind of relationship with the acting Grandmaster and the librarian"

"...Okay time for you to drink your water"

"Not until you do it for me"

".....you really won't drink this glass of water until I kiss you"

She just smirk at you as you just sigh again and took the glass of water as you look at it before drinking it and put down the glass as you then look at eula and lean close as you reach your hand to her face and caress it.

Just then you kissed her and put all the water on her mouth as she drink it all not leaving anything as you squinted your eyes.

*They would be so mad at me*

You thought as you can imagine their scary gaze at you and you felt shivered.

Eula just watch you kissed her as she then smirk at the kiss and lean both her arms towards you as she then immediately hold you tight.

She wrap her arms around your neck and held you close to which she lick your lips before sliding her tongue inside.

You were caught by surprised as you tried struggling away from her grasp but her strength is no joke...well she is carrying a claymore as her weapon so that's why.

"E-ula-..."

Once she heard you called her name like that she got more aggressive to you as she suddenly switch your places and pinned you down on the bed while still kissing you fervently.

"Eula-...wait-...hah~"

You were panting heavily between the kiss as she won't even move away to take a breath.

She slid her hand through your shirt as your eyes widen and grab her wrist as she then look at you and parted ways.

"Hold on...you might regret this later...your drunk after all"

She furrowed her brows and sat on top of you as she took off her tops while looking at you.

"Trust me, I won't..I've been longing for this"

"What-"

"Don't you get it!?"

She took your hand and place it on her chest as you can feel the uncontrollable heartbeat she makes that you can clearly feel it beating so fast.

"This is how I feel whenever I'm with you, you make my heart rate increase like I'm having a heart problem or something"

She confessed to you as you were surprised by her sudden confession, you can't believe that you'll make a Lawrence fall for you.

She lean her forehead to yours as she close her eyes.

"If you can't answer this feelings then at least let me have you just this one night"

She said as she held your hand and she was breathing heavily. You didn't respond for a sec as you slid your hand through her neck as she look at you.

"Fine"

She was caught by surprised but then you lick her collarbone up to her neck as you started biting it gently leaving her marks.

She moaned through your bite as she was not ready but then she slid her hand through your shirt once again and slowly took it away off you as she throw it on the floor.

She felt every part of your body and stop at your abs to which she started feeling it and blushed.

She then look at you as her eyes widen when she saw your eyes form of a dragon eyes and it was glowing.

She then move away and caress your cheeks as she examine your eyes.

"Your eyes..."

"What about it?"

You ask confuse as you held her hand that was caressing your cheeks as you then kissed it while still looking at her passionately.

*I guess it's just normal for adeptis..."

She thought as she went to your neck and started giving you marks as well.

You then switch your places and kissed her passionately while slowly sliding your hand on her breast as you gently squeezed it and she let out a moan.

You stop and wait for her as she just nods before you continue massaging her breast while still kissing her.

You then slowly slid your hand down to her abdomen until you reach her private.

You rub your fingers through her cloth as she just wrap her arms around your neck while she pulled away.

"Please put it in~"

She can't wait anymore as you just nod and took off her bottom and drop it on the floor before rubbing your fingers on her clit.

She moan softly while you can already feel her wet down there as you push your fingers inside easily due to how wet she is.

Just then she gasp and moan when she felt your fingers inside her as her embrace tightens on your neck.

You slowly move your fingers for her to adjusted as she kept moaning around the room.

*Hopefully this can't be heard around the house...*

You thought while giving her love bites on her collarbone while she just wrap her legs around you.

"Faster~-...hah~..."

She said as you went faster while she kept moaning louder.

"Ngn~... more~...I want more~-...of you~....y/n~"

She moaned your name as you went deeper and faster inside her to which she Arch her back and buried her face on your neck.

"Y/n~...y/n~..hah~ y/n~"

She kept moaning your name as you can feel her close because she's twitching down there and is squeezing your fingers.

Just then your wings suddenly pop out without you noticing but eula notice that as she got surprised but didn't mind.

You then suddenly pulled her up and let her sat on your lap as her wraps tightens around you.

She look at your wings which she find beautiful because of how it looks.

Your wings wide opens and she can see how huge it was and how beautiful it is.

Just then she came on your fingers as she buried her face on your neck to prevent from moaning louder across the room.

You both breathe heavily as eula slowly look and watch your wings wrap around her.

You lean your head to her shoulder while feeling sleepy.

You then slowly lay down on the bed with her still wrap around your wings.

You immediately fell asleep while she wrap her arms around you and she felt comfortable with your wings.

She smiled and peck you on the lips before falling asleep after.