chapter 12

In the middle of the fight you were exhausted and the wounds on your body multiplied.

You defeated the other fatui agents as it was only one standing as he immediately charge at you.

You manage to block it but they have some tricks on their sleeves as he throw you some dagger which went to your stomach and chest as you hiss and push him back as you then use some cryo abilities and froze him.

You were breathing heavily as your eyes are getting heavy. You notice it was already night as you need to get back to mondstadt but then you soon fell down on the ground as your vision started getting blurry.

Just then you heard a voice as the person flip you and caress your back. You couldn't see who it was but you notice it was a blonde hair.

Soon you fell into the darkness as you lost consciousness.

~~~

You were talking with dvalin in windrise as someone called you two as you both look to see barbatos holding his lyre.

"Greetings my friends"

"Barbatos, I see you want to play another song for us"

"That's right, I mean this can make us relax and forget about our problems"

"Yeah.."

"Y/N!!!"

"ah looks like you have visitors, y/n"

You were met with a hug as it was rosalyne. She always go here and spend time with you three.

"You've quite grown Rosalyne"

"I'm just 9 years old!"

You chuckled as you just caress her hair as she sat on your lap while barbatos was getting ready to play the lyre.

"Any requests?"

"Ah! I want to hear y/n's favorite!"

"Ah you mean the one I always played?"

"Yes! Y/n can't resist singing that song with you two"

"Well then y/n looks like your going to get involved in the performance"

"....."

Barbatos then started playing as he started singing.

Barbatos:There will come a soldier who carries a mighty sword~

Dvalin:he will tear your city down~

"Oh lei-oh Lai-oh lord~"

"Oh lei~ oh lai~ oh lei~ oh lord~"

Barbatos:he will tear your city down~

Dvalin:oh lei-oh Lai-oh lord~

"Y/n I wanna hear you sing"

Rosalyne playfully plead as the two look at you and you sigh.

Y/n:there will come a poet whose weapon is his word~

Y/n:he will slay you with his tongue,oh lei-oh Lai-oh lord~

"Oh lei~ oh lai~ oh lei~ oh lord~"

Y/n:he will slay you with his tongue, oh lei-oh Lai-oh lord~

You three Continued singing this song for rosalyne as you were enjoying this moment while you watch rosalyne smile brightly.

You didn't notice you were smiling as you three Continued singing for rosalyne.

~~~

You slowly woke up and saw a white ceiling as you hold your head.

"Where...am I?"

You were about to sat up when you felt a hand grab both your shoulders as you look to see jean.

"Jean?"

"Please rest more, y/n"

"How did I get here?"

"You were supposed to be back before sunset but it's already night and you still haven't got back to the guest room"

"I see...I remembered now. So your the one who found me"

"Yes, luckily I have found you immediately. What else might happened to you if I came late"

"You don't need to worry about me, I heal so rest assured"

"Even if you have this healing abilities it became slow due to you being exhausted"

"I cannot not lay here and rest. I have gathered all the tears we need to purify the lyre so I need-"

She held your shoulders firmly preventing you from going up as you look at her.

"You don't need to push yourself"

"Says someone who overwork herself day and night"

"Y/n I am asking you to rest"

"....."

You sigh and nod as she smiled at you.

"I'll bring the tears to the bard, for now rest until you recovered"

You just close your eyes and slightly nod as you gave her the crystal tears as she then excuse herself and went out.

You then let out a loud sigh as you remembered that memory again.

"Favorite song...hah~ I wonder if we can still sing it together.."

You then remembered rosalyne as your face saddened.

"May we'll see each other again in your next life.. rosalyne.."