chapter 18

You went looking for the outrider around mondstadt and ask some knights for help but they had point you to different places as you just tried finding her yourself.

Not long you saw her on the training grounds shooting some dummies as you then watch her for a while before talking to her.

"Outrider"

She turn to see you and was surprised as she then put down her bow and it disappeared as she turn to face you.

"Honorary knight, it's a surprise to see you on the training grounds"

"Well I was looking for you"

"Oh? Well what do you need me for?"

"I need someone to help me wield my pyro abilities"

"Wait...you wield pyro abilities too?"

"Ah yes, is that surprising?"

"No.. actually uhm.."

You wait for her to answer as she then shrug it off then smiled at you.

"Well if the honorary knight needs my help then I'll gladly help"

"Okay stay here for a while and I'm gonna get some training dummies-"

"Actually outrider, I prefer outside mondstadt."

"Why?"

"Well...it's for mondstadt safety.."

"Since when did you-...nevermind. if you say so"

You both went outside mondstadt and find a place to train your pyro as you found some then stop at your track.

"Okay before I teach you how to wield your pyro can you show me first on why your having troubles?"

"...this is gonna be risky and I might need you to back far away from me"

"Uhh...okay?"

She back away and went behind the huge rock as you then found it safe for her and close your eyes as your then open it suddenly and exhale.

Suddenly pyro surrounded you as amber immediately hid behind the rocks and saw some pyro as she was almost got fried.

You then inhale and use your cryo elements to cool off your body as you felt the heat inside.

The pyro suddenly disappeared as amber then slowly peek to you with a shocked face.

"Are you a ticking bomb!?"

"..."

"And why the hell is your pyro red?"

"Well..the heat of it is more hot than the normal pyro hence why it's red but apart from that I don't know why it's color like that"

You just scratch your cheek slightly as amber then sigh as she approach you.

"Alright..I'll teach you how to wield your pyro. Although I don't know if I'll help but it won't hurt to try right?"

You nod as she then summon her bow and look at you.

"Well then summon your sword"

You summon your sword and started training for more than 1 hour as your eager to control this element so you can't hurt someone.

Later after training, amber called it a day and you nod as you were both panting heavily because your both exhausted from the training.

You were cooling off your body using your cryo since you only use pyro for hours and felt like your being burn inside.

"Well then let's get back to mondstadt before we see some monster"

You nod as you both stood up then went back at mondstadt. Amber went to the good hunters while you went back to the HQ to take a bath.

When you got inside you encountered someone and it's jean as she then smiled at you and notice your exhausted face as her expression immediately turn to worry.

"Are you alright honorary knight?"

"Yes I am fine jean. I just ask the outrider for help on mastering my pyro abilities"

She got surprised and somehow smiled because you took her advices.

"If you excuse me jean I'll be taking a bath, can you tell me where the bathhouse is?"

"It's just upstairs then turn left, you'll see the tag name on the top of the door"

You nod as you then started going upstairs and went to your room first to take some fresh clothes and towel before going to the bathhouse.

When you got there, you immediately took off your clothes and pants as you took off your tied hair and it landed all over your body as you then went to the pool.

You relax once you felt the hot spring as you then sigh in relief while closing your eyes.

Just then you heard a noise as you turn and your eyes widen as you got flustered.

It was Lisa holding a towel Infront of her and barely cover her breast as she then saw you and was surprised but sneered soon after.

"Ara~ fancy meeting you here, cutie~"