chapter 13

~Goth Grand hotel~

One of the fatui agent went inside the hotel to report something as he kneel down to the harbinger.

"Speak"

"We found the missing fatui agent near dadaupa gorge"

"Have you found the culprit that did this to my subordinates?"

"Unfortunately no ma'am.."

The woman click her tongue as she then stood up.

"Bring back the fatui agents immediately"

"What about the culprit ma'am?"

"Let them be. Our main goal is the gnosis"

"Understood ma'am"

With that the fatui agent went outside as the woman sigh and decided to take some fresh air outside.

She immediately felt the cold wind surrounding her as she walk around mondstadt because they are no people outside this late except the knights patrolling.

She stop at the anemo archon statue as she look up and examine the statue for a while then close her eyes.

"It'll be not long before we meet again, barbatos.."

She was about to go back to the goth hotel when she heard someone singing and the song was familiar that made her eyes widen and look around.

She then look up and saw someone sitting at the hand of barbatos statue as it was singing the song she always love to hear with someone precious to her a long time ago.

She stop her track and had listened to this song again for a long time as she close her eyes and remembered someone she adores so much before she had met her past lover.

She listened to this song until the person finish singing it as she notice the person stood up and put back their hood as she couldn't really tell what the person looks like because it's already night.

She then saw wings appeared from the person's back as she got surprised and hid on the shadows as she wait for the person to land down.

The person landed down and their wings went back to their back like it wasn't there before.

The person was about to leave when it suddenly stop and look to her direction making her hid more.

The person was about to walk through her direction but then stop when she heard someone called her name which made the woman shock when she heard that familiar name.

"Y/n, what are you doing outside so late?"

The acting Grandmaster said as you just close your eyes and folded your arms.

"I just went to take some fresh air"

Jean sigh as she then folded her arms too and look at you.

"Are you somehow feeling better?"

"Yes. I must....thank you for pursuing me to rest and recovered myself fully"