chapter 33

You just got up early as your putting some clothes while you look at the two who was still sleeping because of what happened last night.

You gently touch your neck that had some bite marks of them as you just blush a little when you remembered all that as you took some scarf on the wardrobe.

Not long jean slowly woke up as she then look at you that was already finished putting some clothes while she just smiled at you and sat up.

"Good morning, jean"

"Good morning, my honorary knight~"

You were caught by surprised when she called you hers as you blush a little while she did the same too.

"Is it too much?"

"No..but I was wondering on why did you just call me that?"

"Well..Lisa always call you cutie..figured I should give you a nickname that only I can call you.."

"I see.."

"W-well if you don't like it, i-i'll stay calling you by your na-"

"No it's fine, in fact I kinda like it.."

You said while blushing as she blush more and look down while holding the bedsheet.

"You should get change now jean, you still have work"

"Right"

She immediately went off the bed and went to the bathroom first and just minutes pass she went out with just a towel covering her body which made your jaw dropped as she started getting her clothes and wore it quickly.

You shake your head and sat on the bedside while waiting for jean. Just then you felt someone's arms wrap around you as you turn to see Lisa already awake as she lay her head on your shoulder.

"Good morning, cutie~"

"Good morning, Lisa"

"I see you two are in a hurry"

"Well I'm gonna meet the bard with some matters and jean will go to work and you have to go to the library"

"Hmm~ maybe I'll go later"

"It's already afternoon"

"Then carry me~"

"....."

"Just kidding cutie"

She said and gave you a kiss on the cheek before going off the bed. You look at the time and stood up as you said your goodbye.

"Alright, I'll head off first"

"Okay"

Jean approached you and stop Infront of you as she then gently grab your shirt and fix it while you just watch her quietly.

Your too focus looking at her beauty as you didn't realize you lean close to her and suddenly kiss her on the lips.

She didn't move away but just close her eyes and tilt her head as she kissed you back.

Not long you both pulled away while she caress your cheek while smiling as you smiled back when you suddenly heard Lisa.

"Ara~ I want a goodbye kiss too~"

She said and immediately approach you as she quickly kissed you gently while you just giggled between the kiss and kissed back.

After that you bid farewell to them again as you went out of the room and started going.

~~~

You were at windrise with your friend barbatos as you were chatting usual while smiling.

"Okay y/n, how's the letter?"

"Hmm~ I was wondering how many days before the rite of descension of that old man hm?"

"Well it's 21 days before the rite of descension so three weeks"

"I see"

"Why did you ask?"

"I'm gonna visit that old man"

"Oya? Your planning to visit liyue?"

"Actually I'll visit the geo archon not the nation"

"Either way you'll go in that nation to visit him"

"Yeah that's why the rite of descension is the perfect time, might as well offer him something"

"Mora"

"Yeah no way"

We both laugh as you then look at the sky while barbatos said something.

"So what will you do before taking off to liyue?"

"Hmm~ I might help the grandmaster with some commission or help Lisa return some burrowed books from the library"

"Seems like you grown attached to this two~"

"Maybe I did.."

"Oh my~ this is the first time your being honest with me"

"Be honored then"

He just laugh as he then look at the skies and admired the birds that was flying freely.

"Are they the reason on why your wearing that scarf?"

"...."

"I-"

"Not a word, venti"