chapter 5

You manage to clean the last temple with the help of kaeya and his brother diluc although he showed in the end but he still manage to help you as you went back to mondstadt.

You were finding barbatos to tell him about it but then you spotted jean talking with a person and that got you surprised.

She wear the same clothes from the humans who attack you back at dragonspine when you got out from the ice.

You then decided to eavesdrop on them as you heard the mysterious woman about dvalin and want jean to let them handle the stormterror issues.

You then heard something called fatui as she said that they will put an end to dvalin and even called him a monster.

You close your eyes and expect this from humans but then what got you surprising was jean getting mad as she declined the fatuis help.

Later the woman left as jean then turn and suddenly saw you.

"Y/n your back,I must thank you for your help"

"It's no big deal"

You got curious on that mysterious woman as jean notice it.

"You want to know some information about them do you?"

"A little information would be fine. Her clothes is similar to the people that attacked me from my lair"

"I see...there are called fatuis who came from snezhnaya. They work for their archon, The tsaritsa"

"Hmm~ interesting, I wonder what they want with me"

"You said that they came to your lair and suddenly attacked you when you broke free from the ice"

"Yes. They know that I won't come peacefully"

"Even so you need to be careful. Fatuis can be pretty sneaky and cunning"

"No need to warn me over mortals, Acting Grandmaster. Now if you excuse me"

You said and left as you went to find barbatos. Not long you spotted him on his statue playing the lyre infront of people.

You wait for him to finish his performance as later he saw you then smiled as you did the same and approach him.

"Y/n I see you manage to help the knights of favonius"

"I wouldn't help them in the first place if not for dvalin and you"

"Well still I'm grateful for you helping my people now shall we continue this talk to windrise?"

"Sure"

You both went to windrise as you talk about dvalin but then a creature interrupt you both as you see a stormrider and it does not look happy seeing barbatos.

"Ah I see we've got company"

You stood up as you summon your sword and electro powers started surrounding you as you immediately defeated it and went back to barbatos as he just chuckled.

"My, my you really like using electro abilities"

"I use it so I can finish it quickly. Now about the holy lyre der himmel. How are you planning on getting it from the cathedral?"

"It's simple"

"Why do I feel like your doing something dumb?"

~~~

*This is definitely stupid..*

You were inside the cathedral as barbatos then ask for the holy lyre on one of the nun and of course she declined it.

You sigh as you went to whispered on his ear.

"This is not gonna work"

"Guess I have no other choice"

You tilt your brow and barbatos suddenly revealed himself to the nun as you face palm.

*Why does the anemo archon like this?*

The nun didn't believe him and barbatos just walk out in defeat. You folded your arms and look at him.

"Did you really think that a nun will believe that a little bard is the anemo archon?"

"Well it's not bad trying right?"

"If we can't get the holy lyre. Dvalin  might be killed"

"Hmm~ how about you give it a try?"

"Did you actually think they will let a person with horns burrow the holy lyre?"

"I mean your quite famous on Mondstadt since your the hotshot who saves them from dvalin"

"Even so I'm an outlander"

"Is that so? Rumours spread that you somehow obtain the title of knights of favonius"

"For your information I did not"

"Well I guess there's no other choice"

"What are you suggesting?"

He sneered and told you to follow him outside for a sec as you somehow don't trust that but follow him outside and he told you about it.