Ask & Dare the Chipmunks and Chipettes Podcast!

Theodore: *adjusts camera*

Eleanor: Alright, we're rolling! Places, people, pleaces!

Chipmunks & Chipettes: *all get into place*

Alvin: Lights...

Simon: Alvin...

Alvin: Camera...

Simon: *angrily* Alvin...

Alvin: Alvin!

Simon: *shouts* Alvin!

Brittany: Ugh! Are you kidding me? Lights camera ALVIN? That's SO not it.

Alvin: What? C'mon, you've got to admit: that was a pretty good start. And besides, it's the name of one of the episodes of the 'Alvin and the Chipmunks' 1983 series, right?

Brittany: Well, yeah! Duh. Pretty sure our fans know that. *turns to camera* Don't you, guys? Comment if you do! *turns back to Alvin* But, anyway, I was supposed to start the podcast!

Simon: How about you two stop bickering, and I'LL start?

Alvin, Brittany & Simon: *argue and shout over each other*

Eleanor: *facepalms* Hello, fans! Welcome back to our newest show, The Chipmunk Podcast, With The Sevilles!

Simon: *whispers* Or, Eleanor could do it...

Jeanette: Here you guys can comment down below all the questions you have for the Chipmunks and Chipettes – even dares and Would You Rather's – and we'll answer them! We'll try to get round to you as soon as we can! *smiles*

Theodore: Yeah! And I'll give you guys an example...

Simon and Jeanette: That's not necessary, Theo. *look at each other, surprised*

Theodore: Eleanor!

Eleanor: *sits up* Yes, Theodore?

Theodore: Who... who's your favourite sibling out of the five of us?

Brittany: Easy! No question. It's obviously ME, of course. *hugs Eleanor* Right, Ellie?

Eleanor: Thanks for the confidence, sis, but uh... not quite.

Brittany: *furious* WHAT?! What... what d'you mean by that?

Eleanor: I'm gonna have to go with... Theo, on this one. He's the sweetest, kindest brother – in MY eyes, at least – so, uhh, he's got to be the favourite one. I'm... uh... I'm sorry, Britt. And to yawl, as well. I still love all you guys! But I gotta answer the question, so... Theo, you've got me on this one.

Theodore: Aww! Thanks!

Eleanor goes to hug Theodore

Jeanette: *smiles* You guys are the cutest chipmunks, you know. If someone asked us that question, I've probably already spoiled it for them.

Simon: Same here, Jeanette. You've GOT to be the cutest siblings out of the Sevilles.

Alvin: Except from me, of course. You know how cute I can be sometimes... Right, guys? *shows doggie eyes*

Everyone rolls their eyes, looks at each other, and ignores him.

Alvin: RIGHT, guys?

No one says anything. Silence.

Brittany: *sniffles and sighs* It's OK, it's alright, I'm fine, no problem. I can see when I'm NOT the favourite.

Theodore: What about you, Jeanette? Who's YOURS?

Jeanette: Gee, I don't know... or, maybe... my favourite would have to be –

Alvin: Bup! *covers Jeanette's mouth* Let's not ask all the questions here. Let the fans decide and ask. We don't want to run out of comments and questions for the podcast, do we guys?

Simon: Agreed! And, um... by the way, Alvin... you can take your hand away Jeanette's mouth now.

Alvin: Oh, right! *removes hand*

Jeanette: *wipes mouth* Bleurgh! That was...

Simon: ...terrible?

Jeanette: Yeah!

Simon: *shrugs shoulders* That's ONE word for it.

Eleanor: So, guys: comment down below all the questions you have for the Seville siblings, and we'll answer them in the next podcast!

Theodore: Yup! See you all then!

Brittany: Can I do the Podcast Theme Tune?

Chipmunks and Chipettes (minus Brittany): *annoyed* Yes...

Brittany: *sings* Chipmunk Podcast! We're having a blast! Give your comments to the Sevilles! And we'll answer them fast.

Alvin: *interrupts, and sings* ... Chipmunk Podcast!

Brittany: Alvin!

Alvin runs away from the podcast camera set up.

Brittany: Get back here, bro! ALVINNN!!!

Simon: *sighs* What a great way to end the podcast.

Eleanor: The same way every ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks episode ends off.

Theodore: Someone's ALWAYS shouting Alvin's name.

Jeanette: Well, uh, that's it from us today. keep your questions rolling and flowing.

Simon, Theodore, Jeanette, Eleanor: BYE, FANS!

Alvin and Brittany: *STILL fighting* Get off me! *turn to camera* Oh, see ya, guys! Nothing to see here...