Episode 26: Make it up to Jeanette

Theodore: *fixes the camera* Good to go, amigo!

Simon: Gracias, mi hermano.

Eleanor: Oh man, not this again. DON'T YOU DARE START THE PODCAST IN SPANISH LIKE LAST TIME!

Simon: Okay, alright! Relax, Ellie, it was just-

Eleanor: I don't care what it was! Let's get this damn podcast going already!

Alvin: Oooh, sounds like somebody needs her beauty sleep!

Eleanor: Shut your trap, Alvin.

Simon: *mumbles* Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Jeanette: *awkwardly* Aaaanyways, hehe... On with the podcast!

Brittany: FINALLY. Today we have a dare from @Rednight0022, for Simon!

Simon: For me? AGAIN?! Ugh, will no one give me a break?

Eleanor: Don't hate the player, hate the game, Simon.

Alvin: Hey, don't complain about being popular. Everybody would want to be in your position right now!

Simon: And by 'everybody', you mean YOU?

Brittany: Aaanywho, she says: "Hey Simon, tell Jeanette acting stupid was just a dare, and make it up to her."

The Chipettes: Huuuhhh???

Simon: Allow me to explain, ladies. Well, Jeanette, there's something I needed to tell you - and the Chipettes too, for that matter.

Jeanette: What is it, Simon?

Simon: Welllll... you probably remember the day I was acting... mmm, you know, not myself.

Jeanette: Oh yes! I was really worried for you, Si. Everything ok-

Alvin: For the viewers, in case you didn't know, in episode 25, @Primo_Astro_JR dared Simon to act stupid for a week, and we didn't tell anyone that this was a dare. So Simon has to explain to Jeanette that it was just a d-

Jeanette: It was only a dare? Oh, phew! So you ARE your normal self.

Simon: Absolutely! I just wished I could tell you guys.

Alvin: Nooooowww... you have to make it up to her!

Jeanette: No no, that's alr-

Alvin: A dare's a dare! Besides, you really worried Jeanette, Simon.

Simon: Coming from the person who had the idea in the first place-

Alvin: Alright, let's not point fingers now! Now without further ado, Simon, if you would?

Simon: *faces Jeanette* J-Jeanette, how can I make it up to you? You know, for all the-

Brittany: Oh just get to the point, already!!!

Jeanette: Well... I guess y-

Brittany: Ooh! Why don't you take her out for ice-cream?

Eleanor: Britt, let Jeanette decided wh-

Jeanette: That'd be nice!

Alvin: So it's settled then. Tonight, Simon will take Jeanette out for ice-cream. If that's alright with you, Si?

Simon: Sure thing, Jean.

Theodore: C-c-can WE come? I looove ice-cream!

Brittany: No, Theodore. This is just supposed to be for J-

Eleanor: Yeah, why not? Let's all go out for ice-cream!

Alvin: If Simon pays for all of us, then hell yeah! Let's do this!

Simon: Guys, I... this was supposed to be just Jeanette and me! Now I have to pay for ALL of you?

Alvin: I'll pay you back... eventually, heh. Maybe not in MY lifetime, but-

Simon: Ugh, fine! Ice-cream for ALL of us, despite the fact I was just supposed to make it up to JEANETTE only.

Theodore: Yay! I better get deciding what flavour I want!

Eleanor: *eye roll* Typical Theo.

ICE-CREAM TONIGHT!

Alvin ordered a double scoop of bubble-gum ice-cream, Brittany had strawberry, Eleanor had one chocolate and one mint, and after ages of deciding, Theodore decided to stick to blueberry.

Jeanette: I'll have a grape-flavoured ice-cream, please.

Worker: Alright, that'll be $3.50, please.

Simon: *gets his wallet out*

Jeanette: *stops him* No, Simon. It's alright. I'll pay.

Simon: J-Jeanette, it's fine! I've got this. *hands the worker the cash* It was a dare, anyway. And even if it wasn't, anything for my little sis! *smiles*

Jeanette: Aww, thanks, Simon!

They hug.