Episode 5: Simon & Eleanor, switch lives

Theodore: *adjusts camera* Good to go!

Brittany: *sings* Chipmunk Podcast! We're having a blast! Give us your comments. We'll answer them fast!

Simon: Hello and welcome back to our Chipmunk Podcast, where we take your dares and questions, and answer them all!

Theodore: Today's dare is from... *checks his phone* @Primo_Astro_JR!

Alvin: *looks at camera* Cheers, yet again, mate!

Jeanette: What's it say?

Theodore: It says... oh, ho-ho! It says... "I dare Simon and Eleanor to switch lives."

Simon and Eleanor: Uh, say WHAT now?

Jeanette: I can't lie, that's going to be quite easy if you ask me.

Eleanor: What? Why?! How is th-

Jeanette: You guys are quite similar in many ways, if you think about it.

Simon: Care to explain, Jeanette?

Jeanette: With pleasure! First off... you guys are both incredibly sarcastic about things, right? Second, you guys don't tolerate the antics of Alvin and Brittany; you stand up to them... unlike Theodore... and ME, sometimes.

Simon: *finger on chin and thinking* Huh.

Jeanette: Also, you two are very direct in saying things. And you both have quite a dry sense of humour... if I do say so myself.

Eleanor: Say what now?

Simon: WELL, I'll have you know that I can be quite the jokester, sometimes.

Alvin: With a crowd of crickets chirping? Then heck yeah!

Simon: *mutters* Thank you, Alvin.

Jeanette: My point is, it's not gonna be THAT hard, right?

Simon: Your point is valid, Jeanette. But you've missed an important concept. See... Eleanor is very sporty, and I'm more of an indoorsy nerd who is more than happy to enjoy a good book when it's sunny outside. And, she is an incredible baker and cook, unlike myself. So-

Alvin: Hang on a minute, Si. Remember the day when I broke my leg just before I was about to go on the hit survival show 'Kid Nature'?

Simon: Aaaand... broken legs relates to this catastrophe how?

Brittany: *eye roll* Pffffft... catastrophe?

Alvin: Well, you took my place, didn't ya? And at the end event, you were actually faster than bully Derek Smalls at the running event! That is, until he tricked you by getting his foot stuck under the rock...

Brittany: Yeah! You were awesome! And you WON!

Simon: Yeah... *shudders* A trip to Antarctica. Delightful.

Alvin: Plus, you're on the school's football team. And you're pretty good, if I do say so myself.

Eleanor: Okay, guys, but, what about me? I'm not as smart as Brainy Seville over here.

Simon: Gee... thanks, I guess?

Brittany: Well, I guess you're just gonna have to learn that bit, right? Anyways, how long is the dare for?

Eleanor: Mmm... doesn't say.

Brittany: Okay! For a day then. Ready... steady... DARE!