Episode 13: Ditch video-games for a day

Theodore: *fixes camera and lights* And we're recording!

Eleanor: Can we PLEASE skip the theme tune?

Brittany: *rolls her eyes* FINE.

Simon: Welcome back to part 2 of Alvin's dare, from @Primo_Astro_JR, who says: "Also, I dare Alvin to NOT touch video games for a day!"

Alvin: VIDEO GAMES? Come on, out of EVERYTHING! It could've said... Alvin can't touch homework for a day... chores... pencils... exams-

Simon: NOW you're just listing things you wouldn't touch anyways.

Alvin: Well, okay, just tell me ONE thing: what am I supposed do the whole day?

Simon: How should I know?

Alvin: And I thought you were supposed to be the smart one.

Jeanette: C'mon! There's LOTS of things to do, Alvin!

Theodore: Yeah! How 'bout we all show you what WE do on a daily basis, so you won't get bored!

Alvin: Thank you, Theodore. FINALLY, someone who actually CARES about me! *gives a death stare towards Simon*

Simon: I REALLY don't know why you're looking at ME; I literally help you with your homework everyday, and do almost all of your chores for you. I don't know how much more you want me to care for you.

The Chipettes: *stifle a giggle*

Alvin: *hopelessly looks out of the window to the "endless horizon"* A whole day without my beloved video games... how, oh how, will I survive?

Brittany: And you said I was dramatic. *shakes her head*

ALVIN'S NO-GAME DARE BEGINS!

Simon Helps Alvin's Boredom...

Simon: Here. *hands Alvin a book* TRY it.

Alvin: *cries* Oh, I hate reading! It's so boring... words on a page! Why can't I just watch a movie instead?

Simon: You're making this a lot more painful than it has to be. TRY it.

Alvin: *cries again* Fine! But I won't enjoy it.

Simon: Well, at least we can say you TRIED it.

Alvin: *opens the book and reads*

Five minutes later...

Simon: Okay, Alvin, I'm back. Let's see w-

Alvin: *fast asleep and snoring loudly*

Simon: *sigh* Well, Alvin can't even appreciate a good book. It even had pictures in it! Is it too much to ask for Alvin to enjoy a piece of literature?

Theodore Gives It A Shot...

Theodore: Measure 180 grams of butter for me, Alvin.

Alvin: *wails* UGH! More math? Why does EVERYTHING have to involve math?!

Theodore: Uh... Fine? I'll do it, if you don't want to.

Ten minutes later...

Theodore: Alright! Time to put these bad boys in the oven. Alvin, will you do the honours?