Episode 20: Favourite movie genre?

Theodore: *adjusts the camera and lighting* Aaaand... action!

Alvin: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome back to the Alvin Is Amazing Podcast! Now, I know many people know me to be awesome, cool, smart, and just in general an amazing guy... Gosh, stop it! You're too kind! But-

Simon: If you're done with this massive ego show, should we continue our podcast?

Alvin: Well, you clearly interrupted me in the middle of my sentence, so no, I'm obviously NOT done. *speaks to the camera* Goodness me, to think Simon was the smart one! You think you know a guy...

Brittany: ALVINNN!!!

Alvin: Okay, fine! Sorry?! I'll continue the Alvin Is Amazing Podcast later on.

Brittany: I, uh, hate to burst your bubble, but like... nobody things you're amazing.

Eleanor: Well that was just sad. Aaaanywho, sorry about that... er... Alvin thing.

Alvin: Alvin thing??? Is THAT what you call it?

Eleanor: Welcome back to the CHIPMUNK Podcast, where you give us questions and dares-

Alvin: Okay, Eleanor. I'm sure you don't need to explain what this podcast is about EVERY time. I'm sure they know by now.

Eleanor: *sigh* Anybody got duct tape?

Simon: Umm... Dave probably has some in his cupboard.

Alvin: W-why?

Eleanor: I'm sure you know why.

Alvin: I-I really don't.

Eleanor: TO TAPE YOUR LOUD MOUTH SHUT!!! I'LL CHOKE YOU TO DEATH WITH THE DUCT TAPE IF I HAVE TO!

Jeanette: D-damn... sorry for all this, guys. We have another question from @Primo_Astro_JR, which says: "If you'll choose ONE genre, what would it be? Action? Comedy? Romance? Fantasy?"

Alvin: Interesting... I'll go first.

Jeanette: Uh, I think you've spoken enough, Alvin.

Alvin: Hmph! Fine. I'll go... l-l-l-la-last...

Simon: Personally, I love sci-fi genre movies and books. The possibilities with these movies are endless! You can have aliens and UFO's in them, and they just make everything so much more interesting!

Theodore: I like a good old comedy, nothing too scary or romantic, or anything. Just like a story of two friends being friends... you know, laughs along the way. And a couple of fart jokes!

Brittany: Eww... I'm definitely a fan of romance. I just looove-

Eleanor: STOP! Romance alert! I think you'll go in too much detail for us too handle... We all know where this is going. So, um, I should probably stop you while I can.

Brittany: Huh? But I-

Eleanor: Take it away, Jean.

Jeanette: Oh, I just love a good mystery! I adore reading detective books - like the Sherlock Holmes stories. I'm also kind of a dreamer, so I love fantasy too. I mean, I used to think magic was actually real! I was sooo gullible, but magic being fake doesn't stop me from watching movies about it!

Eleanor: I'm with horror, all the way. A movie ain't a movie without a ghost or two. The scream-effects are the best. I ain't scared of no horror film.

Alvin: Can I talk now?

All: *annoyed* Yeeesss...

Alvin: Excellent. I'm an action kind of guy. I love the drama, the cool cars, the awesome sunglasses, and everything! It's-

Brittany: Okey-dokey, 'Alvin time' is up.

Alvin: WHAT? But I was in the middle of-

Brittany: How unfortunate.

Alvin: You're unfortunate.

Brittany: I can live with that, just not with you.

Jeanette: H-harsh. Before we go, the munks and I have a question for YOU!

Eleanor: We're thinking of starting a "Which Chipmunk are you?" book, where... well, I guess the title says it all!

Simon: We're gonna ask a series of questions, and you'd pick the option that suits you. Afterwards, it tells you what Chipmunk of Chipette you are most like!

Brittany: So we're asking you guys... would you like that book? We wanted to confirm if we'll have any readers on board!

Theodore: Also, any other Chipmunk book requests you'd like us to make?

Simon: Plus, be sure to check out "The Elite" updates! *wink*

Alvin: Ugh, are you guys done advertising your books? I'm sure the viewers just wanna go now.

Eleanor: Y-yeah... done. Sorry, dudes,

Simon: Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

Alvin: Until then... the great Alvinnniee makes his grand exit... *walks away*

Brittany: Pssh... So much for a "grand exit".

Theodore: Happy late September!

All: BYE, EVERYONE!