Bobby Ryan #1

"GO TO HELL!" You yell at your boyfriend Bobby, packing your bags.

He had just accused you of cheating, screamed at you and told you to get out of his house.

You're about to walk out the door, when you turn "Oh and by the way, that guy I'm supposedly "cheating" on you with, is my cousin and he's gay." You slam the door behind you and run out to the car.

You drive away and about 5 minutes later, you see Bobby's car behind you.

Pull over he texts you, I need to talk to you.

You text back, how 'bout no? You accused me of cheating and didn't give me a chance to explain. You can kindly fuck off now.

Please pull over. I'm sorry, I should have listened. Give me one more chance.

You sigh, not wanting it to end, but realizing you can't deal with him right now.Go home Bobby, we're through. Maybe we'll work it out someday, but not tonight.

You expect him to keep following you, but you see him pull off and turn around, heading back in the direction of his house.

-

2 weeks later, you get a text from Bobby.

Life's miserable without you, I miss you baby. can we please talk this out? If you still want nothing to do with me after that, I'll leave you alone. I just need to try and make it right. Knowing I hurt you, kills me.

You text back meet me at Starbucks

At Starbucks 10 minutes later, Bobby walks in and joins you at a corner table.

"Hi" he says, sitting down across from you.

"Hi." You say

"I wanted to say I'm sorry. I should have given you a chance to explain but I just, I was afraid I was going to lose you. I know now that you'd never cheat but then, I let my own insecurities cloud my judgement."

You nod, "I'm not moving in with you again."

He looks crushed and is about to speak when you raise your hand.

"We can try this again, but we need to go slow. I think we need to work on trusting each other."

His eyes light up "Really? You'll give me another chance?"

You nod "really."

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."

He stands up and pulls you into him, pressing a kiss to your forehead.

It may not be what it was before, but it has the potential to be even better.