Sidney Crosby #5

WARNING: mentions of sexual harassment/ (possible) assault.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were at the bar, minding your own business, when you felt a hand on your shoulder. 

You turned around, coming face-to-face with a, obviously drunk, man.

"Can I help you?" You say.

The man reaches forward, grabbing for your breast. "Pretty lady like you all alone? I think I can be of service" he slurs.

"I'm not interested." You say, pushing him away from you.

He grabs your wrist "it ain't gonna get much better than me sweetheart. So just come home with me...." He reaches for your breast again, and you shove his hand away. 

"Leave me alone!" 

He grabs you and pins you against his body, forcing you to grind on him.

You start hitting him as best you can, trying to get him to let you go. It doesn't work, he just continues sexually harassing you.

And then, it stops and his arms are off you.

You turn and come face-to-face with a semi-tall guy, with dark hair. He looks familiar but you're not sure why.

"are you alright?" He asks, concern evident in his voice.

His voice sounds familiar too, and suddenly, it clicks. He's Sidney Crosby, and he just rescued you from potential sexual assault. "Yeah, I'm uh, fine. Thanks for getting him away from me." You say, trying to maintain your composure, freaking out is probably not a good idea.

"you're welcome. I couldn't sit there and let him disrespect you like that. He had no right to put his hands on you." He sticks his hand out, "I'm Sid by the way."

"I know!" You blurt out, a blush creeping up on your cheeks "Sorry. It's nice to meet you, I'm (Y/N)"

Sid laughs that ridiculous honk-laugh. "it's nice to meet you (Y/N). Can I buy you a drink?"

You shake your head quickly "You've already done too much, I can't ask you to pay for a drink too."

"You're not asking, I'm offering. It's different."

You sigh, realizing he's not going to give up "Fine, I'll have a Margarita please."

He smiles at you, going to the bar and coming back with the drinks. He slides the Margarita in front of you.

"thanks" you say quietly, lifting the glass to your lips.

He smiles, taking a sip of his own drink "You're welcome."

He looks at his watch a little while later "I'm sorry but I have to go. Maybe we can do this again sometime?"

"sure, I'd like that."

He writes something down on a napkin and slides it to you. "May I?" He asks, reaching for your hand.

You nod and he presses his lips to the back of your hand. 

"have a good night (Y/N)."

"You too Sid"

He walks away and you unfold the napkin to reveal a phone number scrawled across it.

You smile, barely believing how your night changed so quickly.

You can't wait to see him again.