Logan Couture #1

**some swearing**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were sitting in your apartment that you shared with your boyfriend Logan, when he walked through the door.  

You expected a hello or a kiss, but he just glared at you. 

"What's wrong baby?" You ask

"You don't have dinner ready. I'm fucking starving and you didn't even cook yet." 

You're taken aback, he never acts like this "I'm sorry, I just got home about 20 minutes ago." 

"Where were you? Out screwing around?" He spits.

Suddenly, you're not scared or confused. You're pissed off "Fuck you! You know damn right well I have yoga on Tuesday's, and after class I went out with Amy and Becky. Call them and ask if you want, I don't give a fuck!" You storm out and are sitting on the porch steps for what you think is about 10 minutes, when you feel a hand on your shoulder.

You look up and see Logan standing there, holding your jacket.

"it's cold out tonight" He says quietly, handing you your jacket.

You take it and put it on, turning away from him again.

After a few silent moments, he sighs.

"I'm sorry I went off on you in there. I know you'd never cheat and I don't know why I got so upset over dinner. I've just been having a hard time dealing with the fact that we missed the playoffs."  

You turn to him "That's your own problem, don't fucking take it out on me." 

He nods "I know. I shouldn't have taken it out on you and I'm so sorry I did. Please forgive me?"

You're quiet for a moment, trying to figure out if you can forgive him. In the end, you decide you can, he was stressed out and upset. People say things they don't mean if they're stressed or upset.

"Okay." 

He goes to speak but you put a finger to his lips.

"... on one condition, you have to take me for ice cream now." 

He nods enthusiastically, "I'll go get my keys." He runs in the house and grabs the keys, leading you to the car and driving to the nearest ice cream place.

When you get to the ice cream place, you order a peanut butter cup milkshake and Logan orders a rocky road cone. You take your ice cream back to the car and Logan drives down to a park, taking your hand as you walk through.

In the middle of the park, under just the light of the moon, he leans in and gives you a passionate kiss.

"I love you." He says, pulling away "And I'm sorry I was a dick" 

You smile.

"I love you too."