Corey Crawford #1

I hope this is okay! You didn't give me a specific scenario, so i asked a friend for an idea and this is what she came up with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and your boyfriend Corey were at Luke Bryan's concert. Corey had managed to get tickets right in front of the stage.

"I'll be right back baby." He says, walking away.

You just stand there, and squeal as the first lines of "Drunk on You" play.

This is yours and Corey's favorite song, and you feel bad that he's missing it.

About halfway through the song, somebody walks onto the stage and Luke's got his hand held out to you.

You take it and he pulls you up onstage and turns you around.

You look ahead of you and you see Corey kneeling there, with a small box in his hands.

"Y/N, we've been together for 3 years and I want you to be mine forever, I love you so much. Will you marry me?"

You nod, tears pouring from your eyes.

Corey slips the ring on your finger and picks you up, kissing your forehead just as the song ends.

Everyone in the audience aww's and Luke congratulates you both, popping the top on a bottle of champagne, spraying you with it, as Black and Red confetti falls around you.

You turn and give Corey a kiss, hardly believing what just happened.