Jonathan Toews #1

Jonathan: (walks through the door)

Y/N: “Hi baby. How was practice?”

Jonathan:” Fan-fucking-tastic! I just LOVE walking in and having people ask me why the fuck you were hanging with Sid!”

Y/N:” Babe relax! I just met him for lunch since he’s in town.”

Jonathan:” I’m supposed to believe that bullshit?! If it was “just lunch” you would have told me!”

Y/N:” It WAS just lunch! I didn’t tell you because he literally texted me 10 minutes beforehand asking if I wanted to catch up! You KNOW he’s a friend of mine. I don’t understand why the hell you’re getting so bent out of shape! He’s JUST a friend! Oh and may I remind you, he’s YOUR friend too! Do you honestly think he would try to get with me?”

Jonathan:” You still should have told me! And how should I know?”

Y/N:” I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU IF I HAD MORE THAN 10 MINUTES NOTICE! And you know what? FUCK YOU! I’M NOT SOME CHEATING WHORE AND YOU KNOW IT! But if you’re gonna be an asshole, we’re leaving!”

Jonathan: (shocked)” Did. Did you say “we”?”

Y/N:” Yes Jonathan, I said we. I’m pregnant with YOUR baby. You know how I know it’s yours? Because I’m not the cheating skank you’re making me out to be.”

Jonathan: “I’m so sorry baby. I don’t know what made me go off like that but I promise you, I don’t think for a second that you’re a cheater….. Except maybe in Air Hockey.”

Y/N: (Laughs) “I’m sorry too, I should have told you about Sid but it really was on short notice.”

Jonathan:”It’s okay. I know you would never cheat on me and I know Sid would never betray me like that.”

Y/N:”I love you.”

Jonathan:”I love you too (rubs your stomach) and you too baby Tazer.”