Sidney Crosby #6

"Please come with me." Your boyfriend Sid says for the tenth time today. 

He's going to the IIHF World Championships and he wants you to go with him. 

You shake your head "I have a lot of work to finish baby. I'm sorry."  

He pouts at you "You're my good luck charm though, I NEED you there!"  

You sigh, knowing he won't give in. "Alright, I'll go. But you need to leave me alone for right now so I can finish some of this work."  

"Alright. I need to pack anyway." He says, kissing your forehead and walking out. 

A couple hours later, you get to a good stopping point and you close your computer before walking to your bedroom and packing your own bag. 

"Babe we need to leave now!" You hear Sid yell from downstairs. 

You grab your bags and run downstairs, following him out the door to go to the airport. 

Game 1 had just ended, Canada had beat Latvia, 6-1, and Sid had a goal (on a penalty shot) and an assist. 

You were so proud of him and as soon as you saw him, you ran and jumped into his arms. He kissed you gently and held you. 

"That was a great game baby, I'm so proud of you."  

He smiles, "Thank you." He gives you another kiss "And thank you for coming with me, I know you're busy." 

 "You're welcome. I wouldn't miss it for the world."