Evgeni Malkin #1

You walked into the house you shared with your boyfriend, Evgeni, after spending the day with your best friend since preschool, Hunter.

Evgeni:(upset)”Why you out with Hunter when we together?”

Y/N:”We’ve talked about this before Evgeni, Hunter is my best friend, nothing more. We went out for lunch, and he took me to a jewelry store.”

Evgeni:”JEWELRY STORE?! Why he took you to jewelry store? You “just friends” he no need buy jewelry for you. I think you more than friends, you lover. I just something for you play with!”

Y/N:”We are JUST FRIENDS! You don’t see me accusing you of cheating when you go out with Sidney!”

Evgeni:”that different. I boy, Sid boy. We like girls. You girl, Hunter boy and you like boys.”

Y/N:”Whatever. Hunter and I are only friends, if you can’t get that through your thick skull I’m leaving. Good bye!”(storms out the door)

Evgeni:”Y/N wait! (Runs out after you) I’m sorry. Was wrong to say you cheat. You and Hunter just friends, nothing more. I need trust you, is just hard.”

Y/N:(sighs)”I know it’s hard, but it’s necessary if we want this relationship to work. I didn’t ask you to give up your friends, so why should you be able to ask me to give up mine?”

Evgeni:”I shouldn’t. I’m sorry, I’m make up to you. We go for dinner and ice cream, maybe catch movie.”

Y/N:(smiles)”I’d like that.”

You go for dinner and see “Mocking Jay” then head to the ice cream parlor.

Evgeni:”What you want?”

Y/N:(looks at the choices, sees raspberry swirl)”That one!”

Evgeni:”okay. (To clerk) I’m have a raspberry swirl and a chocolate.”

Clerk:(hands Evgeni the ice cream)”$5.50 please.”

Evgeni:(hands you your ice cream and gives the clerk the money)”let’s go sit. (Sits at a table and you sit across from him, points to your ice cream) I try?”

Y/N:”Sure (tips the ice cream come towards him)”

Evgeni:(goes to take a bite)

Y/N:(moves the ice cream cone and gets it on his nose)

Evgeni:(shocked)

Y/N:(laughing maniacally)

Evgeni:(wipes of his nose with a napkin)”Not funny.”

Y/N:”Yes it is.”

Evgeni:”No is not. I have actual bite now? Or you gonna put it on my nose again?”

Y/N:(hands him the cone)”You can have a bite”

Evgeni:(takes a bite)”Is good. I keep it.”

Y/N:”Um no, it’s mine.”

Evgeni:”I pay for it. (Sticks his tongue out at you)”

Y/N:(fake cries)

Evgeni:”Don’t cry. I’m sorry, was just playing.”

Y/N:(takes the ice cream back and smirks)”You’re so easy.”

Evgeni:”Hm, lots people disagree.”

Y/N:(laughs, finishes ice cream)”Let’s go home. I’m tired”

Evgeni:”Ok. Let’s go.”

You get back to the house and crawl into bed

Y/N:(half asleep)

Evgeni:”Y/N?”

Y/N:”What?”

Evgeni:”Why you and Hunter go jewelry store anyway?”

Y/N:”He wanted my opinion, his 1st anniversary with his girlfriend is coming up. He wasn’t sure what to get her so I helped him.”

Evgeni:”Oh. That nice of you.”

Y/N:”Mhm (yawns) now let’s go to bed.”

Evgeni:”Ok. Goodnight.”

Y/N:(already asleep)