Alex Galchenyuk #1

You wake up in an unfamiliar bed with a major hangover. After about 10 minutes the events of the evening come flooding back. You remember being at the bar with your friends, and you saw Alex Galchenyuk. Your friend Emma pointed him out to you, and in your drunken state, you got bold. You walked right up to him, introduced yourself and pressed your lips to his. Surprisingly, he kissed back. After that it gets fuzzy until you wake up in his bed. Throwing on his T-shirt, you walk downstairs to see if you can find him. You get about halfway down the stairs when you hear voices, none of which are Alex's.

Gallagher:"The girl you picked up last night was hot dude, you get her number?"

Subban:(joking)"She's probably upstairs in his bed."

Alex:(about to respond, sees you on the stairs)"Subby, you're right. Y/N, come say hi!"

Y/N:(blushes as the guys look right at you, standing there in your underwear and Alex's shirt)"Hi. I'm uh, gonna go get dressed. (Runs upstairs)"

Subban:(laughs)"Good work Chucky!"

Alex:"I thought so, she's a nice girl."

Gallagher:"By "nice girl" you mean "good in bed" don't you?"

Alex:"No! Well... yes. But that's not the point, the point is I'm honestly attracted to her."

Subban:"Well, good luck buddy. You're gonna need it!"