Jacob Trouba #1

You and your boyfriend, Jacob, were sitting on the couch together. You had your head in his lap and felt him shift.

Y/N:(looks up)”What’s on your mind babe?”

Jacob:”Just thinking about how lucky I am. I’m playing in the NHL and I have the most beautiful girlfriend. Somebody I don’t deserve.”

Y/N:”Please, I’m the one who doesn’t deserve you. (Sits up)”

Jacob:”You’re perfect. “

Y/N:”So are you. (Stands up and grabs Jacobs hand) now, let’s go play in the snow!”

Jacob:(laughs and stands up) “it’s freezing out.”

Y/N:(pouts while putting your jacket and hat on)”I still wanna play in the snow!”

Jacob:(laughs)”Alright, fine. Let’s go play in the snow.”

Outside you make snow angels and build a snow man, until Jacob decides it’s a good idea to throw a snowball at you.

Y/N:(screams as the snow ball hits your face)”You’re goin down Trouba!”

Jacob:(runs away laughing, trips over a rock)”Ouch. (Gets up and brushes off his pants as you pelt a snowball at him. He manages to duck out of the way of the snowball) missed me, now you have to kiss me!”

Y/N:(laughing)”Do I have to?”

Jacob:(picks you up bridal style)”Absolutely.”

Y/N:(kisses his lips softly as he carries you inside)”I love you.”

Jacob:”I love you too. (Sets you down)”

You both change into warm, dry clothes and cuddle on the couch watching “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation” You end up falling asleep on the couch in each other’s warm embrace.