Matt Duchene #1

I'M SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG!! (And is awful >.<, enjoy I guess)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and your boyfriend Matt had been together for about 3 years and had been talking about having a baby for the last few months. Both of you decided you weren't quite ready for a baby, and Matt suggested getting a puppy, as sort of like practice. You had agreed and today was the day you were going to pick out your puppy.

Matt:"Y/N Come on!"

Y/N:"I'm coming!" (You come down the stairs and run out the door, Matt following behind.)

You get to the shelter, they had two dogs that had just had puppies a few weeks before, and walk inside.

Worker:"Hi I'm Anna, you must be Y/N and Matt. The puppies are back this way, follow me."

You and Matt follow Anna to a room near the back of the shelter where a litter of Golden Retriever puppies and a litter of Black lab puppies.

Y/N:"Aww look babe!" (You pick up a little boy golden retriever) "Isn't he the cutest?!"

Matt:(smiles)"He is pretty cute. Is this the one you want?"

Y/N:(you nod)"This is the one."

Anna:"Alright well follow me up to the front and we'll get the paperwork done so you can take him home."

You and Matt follow her up to the front.

Anna:"okay so he's got all of his shots and if you have a name picked out, I can make up a tag for you."

You and Matt look at each other, both thinking the same thing.

Y/N and Matt:"Bauer"

Anna:(smiles)"That's a good name."

She finishes the paperwork and hands you the tag. You and Matt walk out the door with the newest member of your family.