Sidney Crosby #2

You’re running around the house you and your boyfriend Sidney, share, trying to make the house perfect for when his family arrives in an hour. Your stomach is in knots as this is the first time you’ll be meeting them. You nearly jump out of your skin when you hear the front door open and close.

Sid:”Babe? Where are you?”

Y/N:(walks into the front hall to see Sid standing there with his parents and sister)”Right here. (To his family) hello, I’m (Y/N) it’s nice to meet you.”

Trina(Sids mom): (smiles)”It’s nice to meet you too sweetie.”

Troy (Sid’s dad):”Yeah Y/N, it’s nice to meet you. (to Taylor) Taylor, say hello.”

Taylor:”Hello puck bunny.”

Trina:(shocked)”Taylor! Apologize!”

Taylor:”I’m sorry you’re a gold digging skank.”

Sid:”Taylor, don’t ever speak to her like that again! She’s the farthest thing from a “gold digger” you’re not my protector. If mom and dad can be happy, why can’t you?!”

Taylor:”You can’t tell me what to do. She’s a puck bunny, plain and simple. She probably doesn’t even know what icing is”

Sid:”She knows what icing is. She knows what hockey is. She PLAYS hockey. You of all people should know how wrong it is to call someone a “puck bunny”“

Taylor:(sighs)”Y/N, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have judged you like that, I don’t know you so I shouldn’t judge you. Will you forgive me?”

Y/N:(smiles)”of course. A little misunderstanding right? It’s behind us now.”

Taylor:(smiles and hugs you)”Yeah.”