Sidney Crosby #1

You’re over at your friend Taylor’s house.

Y/N:”Taylor!”

Taylor:”(Y/N)! What do you want to do?”

Y/N:”Watch a movie?”

Taylor:”sure. (Puts a movie in) guess what?”

Y/N:”What?”

Taylor:”I’m pretty sure Sidney had a crush on you.”

Y/N:”I doubt it. He’s 27, I’m 18.”

Taylor:”age is just a number. He totally likes you.”

Y/N:”Yeah okay. And pigs can fly.”

Taylor:”I’m being serious. He looks at you like you’re the only one in the room. Half the time he’s so busy staring at you I don’t even get a hello….. Plus you like him too.”

Y/N:(embarrassed)”I do not.”

Taylor:”Yes you do. You’ve had a crush on him since we were like 14. The two of you need to get together already, it’s so obvious you want to be together but neither of you are making the first move.”

Y/N:(about to speak, Sid comes through the door)

Sid:”hey Taylor. (Sees you) hi (y/n), I wasn’t expecting you to be here.”

Y/N:”I can go then. See you Tay!”

Taylor:(grabs your arm) “sit down (to Sid) you sit too.”

Y/N:(sits down In-between Sid and Taylor)

Taylor:”Now, we are not leaving this room until one of you grows a pair and asks the other one out.”

Y/N:”well I can’t “grow a pair” so to speak. Looks like we’ll be here a while.”

Taylor:”you’re not funny. (To Sid) be a man and ask her out already. I’m so sick of watching the longing, puppy dog eyes.”

Sid:(to y/n) “may I take you to dinner?”

Y/N:(smiles)”Yes.”

Sid:(smiles)

Taylor:”Took you long enough. (Gets up and walks out)”