Beau Bennett #3

Sorry this is really short and really crappy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 You walk into your apartment, slamming the door behind you.

"Babe?" Your boyfriend, Beau, yells downstairs.

You don't answer, just walk upstairs and toss your bag on the floor, flopping onto the bed, growling in frustration.

You feel the bed shift next to you and a hand resting on your back. 

"what's wrong babe?" You hear Beau ask.

You sit up, a scowl etched on your face. "I hate my job. They took the one fucking order I have for the week, and gave it to some trainee. I'm to the point where I'm ready to just fucking quit and get a job somewhere else."

"I'm sorry. I'll help you look for a new job if you want." Beau says, rubbing your back and kissing your forehead.

"Thanks, but you're already so busy. I can handle it on my own."

Beau shakes his head "I'll make time, I want to help you as much as I can."

You sigh, realizing he's not going to listen. "Alright, thank you."

He kisses your forehead,"you're welcome babe." He pauses for a moment "How 'bout we go out tonight? We haven't been on a date in weeks, and there's no practice tomorrow."

You smile, finally somewhat happy. "Alright. Give me a minute to get dressed."