Jamie Benn #1

One cold December morning you and your boyfriend Jamie were discussing the days plans over breakfast.

Jamie:"Alright, so do you want to go get the tree today?"

Y/N:"Sure babe! I love Christmas."

Jamie:(laughs)"I know you do. C'mon let's go"

~at the tree farm~

Y/N:(jumping up and down, pointing at a big tree)"Oooh Jamie, Jamie I want that one!!!"

Jamie:(laughs)"Okay, okay. Calm down!"

Y/N:(stops jumping)"WE CAN ACTUALLY GET IT?!"

Jamie:"Of course. If that's what you want, that's what we'll get"

Y/N:"YAY (jumps in Jamie's arms) I love you, I love you, I love you!"

Jamie:(spins you around)"I love you too."

Y/N:".... Even if Jordie is cuter."

Jamie:(shocked)"You think Jordie is cuter than me?!"

Y/N:"Yep totally. (Giggles) just kidding."

Jamie:"Good. Because I was tempted to throw you in a snow bank if you were serious!"

Y/N:(leans up and kisses his nose)"Let's get the tree and go home to decorate!!"

Jamie:(goes to sales person, pays for tree and straps it onto the car)"Let's roll baby girl"

~at home~

Jamie:(puts the tree up)

Y/N:(pulls out an ornament that's a picture of you and Jamie from your first Christmas together)"Aww babe look!"

Jamie:"I remember that year. You got mad because you thought I forgot to get you something."

Y/N:"You DID forget to get me something. And when I pointed it out to you, you went and wrapped a half-eaten box of chocolate and an expired bottle of eggnog"

Jamie:"Oh. I did? Hm I don't remember that."

Y/N:"You're a goof!.... But your my goof."

Jamie:"Let's finish the tree."

~an hour later~

Y/N:(on top of Jamie's shoulders, trying to put the star on)"A little higher. (Put the star on the tree) GOT IT!"

Jamie:(carefully brings you down)"Why don't you pick out a holiday movie and I'll go get hot chocolate and popcorn"

Y/N:"Alright!" (You pick out the Christmas shoes)

Jamie:(walks in with a blanket, hot chocolate and popcorn)"What'd you pick?"

Y/N:"The Christmas Shoes."

Jamie:(nods)"Isn't that the one about the little boy trying to get a pair of shoes for his sick mother?"

Y/N:"That's the one."

Jamie:(nods, starts the fireplace and puts the movie in) "I promise I'll hold you if you cry."

Y/N:"okay."

~scene where the mother dies~

Jamie:(sobbing)"Why did she have to die?! It's not fair!"

Y/N:"Babe, relax. It's just a movie."

Jamie:"Oh right."

Y/N:(cuddles into Jamie)"I love you."

Jamie:"I love you too"

The Christmas Shoes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpkI7GW2V34