Busan

Jungkook's pov

Y/n and I left for Busan and throughout the whole ride, she only cried while looking outside the window. It breaks my heart to see her like this...no, no, it kills me.

I always said that we can feel each other's pain but now I really want to consume all her pain.

After 4 hours of ride to Busan , max and leon (other bodyguard) settled themselves in outhouse, y/n and I walked inside the main house. I took her to my old room, she just quietly sat on the window nook and looked outside.

I asked her to get freshen up and walked outside her room and entered the other room, in front of her's.
I took a shower and when I came out of shower it was raining outside, I know y/n likes soupy noodles when it rains, so I made noodles for her and took it to her room, only to meet with no one.

I panicked at the thought of her doing something wrong, no... I shouldn't have left, not when she needs me. I opened the door of bathroom after several knocks and no response, I checked other rooms too but she was nowhere to be found and then my eyes fell on a figure laying on yard like a lifeless body, from her room's window.

I started thinking of the things I can do to make her feel better but nothing crossed my mind and I just stood there, looking at her, crying while I can.... about half an hour later she came back to her room all soaked with swallow eyes.

She directly went to take a shower and got changed into dry clothes, after that I made her sit on bed and started drying her hair with towel, just like she does for us everytime.

She just sat there with no expression, just tears flowing from her eyes.. it was really silent, only our sniffing and sobbing could be heard until she spoke.

Y/n: They say, when people dies they become stars, so whenever we miss them we look up and see them looking at us down.
(looks out of window)

Jk: mhmm..

Y/n: I used to think that my parents are always there, looking at me but they're not here tonight, do you think they know my pain, do you think they're crying too, is it thier way of showing that they're still here for me in both my sadness and happiness.

(she said smiling sadly with tears never stopping flowing from her eyes and I couldn't utter anything except for telling her, I'm here)

Jk: I'm here babe, you can talk to me.

Y/n: what's there to talk kookie, it's over. I was a fool to ignore everything for a month, being a hopeless romantic I am, *laughs* I guess Suri wasn't wrong after all... I'm a hopeless romantic.

Jk: *rubs her shoulder* that's not true babe. Suri is a bitch and you are very pure and kind, you are full of love, which you pour in the world because you know they need it.

And about tae hyung , trust me he'll regret everything he did to you, he'll be miserable without you , he's a fool to let a gem of a person like you to go.
(I said politely)

Y/n: *laughs sadly* what makes you think that, he seemed very happy.

Jk: because there's no one in this world who don't regret choosing a stone over a gem. *kisses her cheeck*
And karma hits everyone, it'll hit him like a truck, mark my words.