Eon's welcome party

Tae's pov

Past three days went really smoothly... with all the magazine's photoshoot .

Now we are on our way to my house and here I'm stuck with yuri, oh godd why do I have to take chaos with me, I have a feeling that this is not gonna end well.

Y/n's pov

The days went really smoothly, I told boys that I'm going to stay at my friend's place as her parents are away for 2 days so that I don't spoil eon's surprise.

Right now I'm at airport, waiting for eon. I'm so happy that she's coming back, although we both are of same age but she's like a younger sister to me.

I also made a sign for her, which says "this better be the first and last time, I pick you up twat ", I know she's gonna beat me after this, but it's worth it.

I saw her seeing the sign from little far and rolling her eyes on me. I dropped the sign and ran towards her, she did the same with her luggage and jumped on me. I carried her in time and she literally hugged me like koala bear, I giggled at our childishness while carrying her, along with her luggage towards car and everyone else were looking at us in awe, probably thinking that we're sisters, friends or couple...I don't know what but I was glad that atleast these people's aren't judging us.

Eon: I missed you the most.

Y/n: good, otherwise you'd be thrown out of this car.

Eon: you won't do that.
(she said challangingly)

Y/n: try me, bitch.

Eon: you haven't changed.

Y/n: neither have you. well, how was your trip.

Eon: It was for academic purpose , how do you think it was.
*says with a bored tone*

"Don't tell me you haven't met anyone interesting there just like in fanfics"
I said teasingly.

Eon: well... I did met a guy of other university, he's really nice. He was the only one there helping me and you know what, he lives and studies in daegu as well. *blushes*

Y/n: aww, someone has a crush *nudges her* lucky for you that he lives in daegu, you can meet often.

Eon: yeah *smiles* what about you, still playing hard to get?

Y/n: baby why would I play hard to get when I'm already hard to want.
*laughs*

Eon: You know it's not true. You might not be most wanted but you're most needed and my brother is a dick to not know that.

Y/n: yah!! It's not nice of you to talk about him like this.

"oh I see, still concerned about him huh?" she asked teasingly

Y/n: I never stopped baby girl.*winks*

Eon: you are so nice. I wish that you two were still together and he wouldn't have fucked up like that, I'm sorry.