Planning

Abused kid's pov

They all are sitting around dining table having dinner together, including solar.

Jimin: someone was quiet last night *he teased*

Rm: coz some people don't like to go wild everytime , no jams man.
*he teased back*

Solar: before you guys start again, *claps hand* when's the wedding?

Y/n: please after one month, please. (She says pleadingly)

Tae: why? (he asked curiously)

Y/n: I've my exams in upcoming next 15 days and I want to be a part of the arrangements and enjoy wedding without any tension or stress.

Jin: actually we've thought the exact. We'll be doing it after this month, we've to do preparations and have to fulfil our work commitments too.

Jimin: have you decided the venue?

Jin and namjoon looked at each other with a wide grin on thier faces.

Rm: we've started our journey as lovers from this place and this is the house we've made most memories of ours in, and we will like to start our new journey from this place as well... so we'll do it here, in backyard.

Jin: And you guys decorated it beautifully for our proposal, it won't be bad and we'll only have us, our parents, pd nim and max only.
We'll treat everyone later.

J-hope: so, who's gonna be at whose side? (he asked excitedly)

Jin: we'll tell you after princess's exam. *winks*

Rm: and you don't worry princess , you study hard okay, we'll manage the chores....no discussion.

They all just agreed to help y/n. Solar and her group also has promoting events for thier new mv and other things in these 15 days, so it fits perfectly.

"After 15 days"

After 15 days of busy routine of everyone, they once again gathered around dining table, but this time for wedding preparations.

Jk: hyung, when do you wanna get married... Christmas or New year's eve?

Jin: I think new year's eve , we'll end this year with great memories-
*smiles towards his lover*

Rm: -and star our new year with a new relationship to make new memories. *smiles back*

Suga: I hope that you guys are aware of how cheesy you are getting with each day passing. *he says disgusted*

Everyone shouted "SHUT UP! LET THEM LIVE!" And he raised his hands in air as sign of defeat.

J-hope: so, About that question?

Jin: y/n, solar and kookie will be on my side. Tae ,jimin, hobi will be on joonie's side and Suga will be the priest.

Suga: *says annoyingly* why do I have to get involved in such hard activity, call an original priest.