Reception

They all moved to a suite booked by them for the Korean traditional ceremony "paebaek" in which groom's parents throw a tower of chestnuts and dates which are often plastic and merely for photographs.

Taehyung and y/n got changed into blue and purple hanbok, respectively, for the ceremony. Then they did a grand bow to parents, a half bow to guests, then sit down.

Everyone gathered around them, being excited for the ceremony. Eon gave them a white fabric, with flower embroidery, to hold. They hold from the two ends, each.

Parents started throwing dates and chestnuts, which y/n and tae with started catching in thier fabric. Y/n being y/n or one can say, being jungkook's soulmate, her competitive side made taehyung to swing here and there and to loose balance once in a while which made everyone, including tae, to laugh, but y/n focused only on catching, with jungkook cheering for her.

When the ceremony end, taehyung was lying on floor, while laughing as hard as he can, but not forgetting to hold the cloth nicely so y/n's efforts won't go to waste.

When y/n stopped collecting dates and chestnuts, she also bursted into a fits of laughter with everyone and made taehyung to sit back, kissing his cheecks.

There were 7 chestnut and 6 dates in thier cloth, which made y/n to jump in excitement with Taehyun. While everyone just giggled at her and taehyung blushed so hard that not only his cheecks but his whole face turned red.

"My soulmate marked the bench, dare you all to beat it, no balls?" Jungkook said with a smug look on his face with y/n's arm hanging on his shoulder and a fake attitude face on.

"Do you even know what's the meaning of this ceremony, honey?" Mrs Min says controlling her chuckles, which made y/n confuse.

Yeah. It's for the good married life and with that much food, we're gonna have the best. y/n says and winks towards taehyung.

Mrs Jung: That's not what it is only about, sweetie. *smiles*

Jungkook: Then?

"The number of dates and chestnuts the happy couple catches in the cloth represents the number of children they will have, with dates representing sons and chestnuts representing daughters" Mrs Jung says and everyone starts laughing looking at y/n and jungkook, who looks shocked and taehyung who blushes more.

Y/n looks at taehyung, their gaze locks and taehyung winks at her suggestively, to which she just makes a wierd face and then shakes her head in a 'big fuck no'.

Jimin being jimin, teases the hell out of y/n, by grabbing the cloth and starts counting the food she catched with great emphasis on numbers everytime he counts and not forgetting to put it in front of y/n's face.

Jimin: Can't wait to be the best uncle of 13 kids.

Suga: You're not gonna be the only uncle, babe.

Jin: yeah, we all are here too.
"Yeah, with that many kids we can share each and it will still be more" jimin laughs. Y/n smacks his arm "Shut up chim"

Taehyung stands up and gets close to y/n "why boo, it's the truth, we're gonna have 7 girls like me and 6 boys like you" he says and kisses her cheeck.