Little Interactions

Y/n's pov

Well... time's not running fast at all, it's been only a month since I left Seoul, crying my eyes out in airplane. Japan is great, but my home is in Seoul with my family, we've been texting but today we'll video call ( except tae) and I'm the happiest person right now, on cue my phone started ringing and I immediately accepted the call.

"Video call"

"miss you so much bitches" I said smilingly and everyone said "miss you too" while synchronising.

Y/n: first of all, I'M SO FUCKING PROUD OF YOU NAMJIN!! That you revealed your relationship publicly and the wedding pics.

I said and blows some kisses through the screen, when sunshine replies "thanks to photographer" while pating his shoulder.

"yeah and everyone seems to support them" jimin said smiling and then looked at Suga, "maybe they'll support us too"

Suga: ofcourse they will, and if they won't then they can go fuck themselves.

" That's like my brother" I said, smiling proudly and then asked "so when's your turn?"

Jk: don't ask, they never stop having sex, even though it's namjin's honeymoon period.

Kookie said while shaking his head in disappointment just to get smack by chim.

Jimin: she's talking about marriage.

" hey!! Don't hurt my kookie." I said and blew some kisses to my kookie.

Suga: we'll see about that but right now we want namjin to have thier moment. *smiles at namjin*

"thanks for always letting us have our moment" jinnie hyung said and bravely kisses suga hyungs cheeck.

"Don't make me regret it and namjoon, control your man" hyung said while rubbing his cheecks, being disgusted.

Everyone started laughing looking at two grown up hyungs of group having thier sibling moment but not tae, because we need to keep our distance to clear our heads and figure out about what we want and how to make amends, I also need to trust him again... if he would do anything stupid or wait for me...I was so into my thoughts that I didn't realised, I zoned out until I heard jimin saying " well, are you thinking about that that guy" and smirks after.

J-hope: wooohh there's a guy, huh?

Y/n: *rolls her eyes* no, it's just a guy, with whom I don't get along, ever since we've met at my first day at work, we've only bickered and argued and God knows why we kept crossing each other's path, it's not like we work at same place.

"Am I smelling, haters to lovers arc." Kookie says teasingly

Suga: okay, we need to go for now but I want more details about that guy, bye, take care.

He said while looking at watch and I happily waved, saying " you too...love you" and everyone replied " we love you too" and blew some kisses after.

"end"

4th month

I wasn't always happy staying in japan but whenever I talked to them, I immediately became happiest, sometimes due to excitement and sometimes due to the zeel to not make them sad by being sad.