Meeting Again

^Those cringe pictures pov

Jin and j-hope woke up early to cook, namjoon and jimin were doing other chores while Suga was cleaning backyard as it's Sunday and not so funday for them.

They're missing thier youngers, they wanted them to be there with everyone ASAP but won't tell this to them, they want y/n to take her time, this is the least they could do for her.

They all did thier chores in time , jin placed food on table when suddenly someone covered his and namjoon's eyes and someone else covered suga's and jimin's eyes when j-hope was in room, getting changed.

Jin: hobi, this is not the time to play games.

Suga: for real, leave my eyes and eat.

Jimin: yahh!! Hobi hyung, I'm hungry.

Rm: wait, since when hobi has four hands.

They all started to get worried thinking that some outsider has entered thier house.

Jimin: *panicked* who the fuck are you?

Y/n: the one you love the most, fucker.

She said while removing her hands from yoonmin's eyes and jungkook removing from namjin's eyes.

They all looked at them all stunned and as usual jimin fell from his chair looking at them. Y/n made him stand up just to get hugged by him which was followed by everyone.

Jin: when did you came back? Are you okay? how was your stay there?

Y/n & jungkook: eomma, calm down.
*chuckles*

Jin: hey!! never tell eomma to calm down, you understand.
( he said twisting both of thier ears).

Jungkook: ow,ow, okay.

Y/n: it hurts eomma , leave our ear otherwise I'll leave for Busan again and this time for, forever.

Y/n joked about going back but all of them took it seriously... jin apologised to her and hugged her tightly.

Rm: we're never letting you both go anywhere, again.

Suga: we've missed you so much. *kisses thier cheecks*

Jk: Suga hyung, are you sick.

(He said putting a hand over suga's head to check his temperature)

Suga: don't make me regret being good to you.

Y/n : I missed you all too..(kissed all of thier cheecks), where is hobi hyung?

On cue, j-hope came downstairs, squealing in happiness and they all hugged while screaming like kids... when they pulled away, j-hope wrapped his arm around y/n securely and lifts her from the ground and spin both of them around which made them to laugh like kid who just got thier favourite candy .

Jungkook captured the moment in his phone... it was the first time y/n was laughing wholeheartedly in such a long time, her laugh echoed in everyone's ear and made everyone smile too.