Proposal

Namjoon's pov

Today is a really nerve cracking day for me. Why??

Well, a little flashback... I talked to everyone on Saturday night that I'm going to propose jinnie for marrying me, yeah I'm doing that. I can't even believe myself but it's the only thing in the world whose even thoughts make me feel happy.

So we've been planning a perfect proposal for jinnie in past few days for Friday night, which is....today.

We all decorated backyard, ofcourse with the help of y/n and solar noona.. they're best at this and their idea's are just 🤌*chef's kiss*.

We've made a pathway of candles for jinnie from the window door of dining area to the gathering area of our backyard... where we all have our 'not so fun'.

Then,  they've covered the whole place with white curtains as a tent for our private moment

Then, they've covered the whole place with white curtains as a tent for our private moment .

And inside, there are photos all over, hanging from ceiling of me and jin's "courtesy of hobi hyung".

It'll be dark when jinnie will enter the house and with the help of candles of entrance, he'll be guided to here

It'll be dark when jinnie will enter the house and with the help of candles of entrance, he'll be guided to here.... when he'll be having his moment with pictures, I'll come out of nowhere and propose to him... y/n, tae, solar and kookie will be holding "will" "you" "marry" "me" signboards, respectively.

When he'll say yes..."hopefully" then yoonmin will shower us with rose petals and hobi will set up all proposal recording with a video calling our parents.

The preparation has turned out really well, now I hope jinnie's dramatic ass will answer me rather than his sassy ass, because he can literally refuse the proposal for being sassy.

We all took turns for decorating this as we couldn't let jinnie know. Mostly y/n and solar noona did the decorations and also prepared Italian food for our date...these girls are just blessing in our lives, I swear. I just hope kookie's partner will be a blessing too.