Proposal pt 2

Lonely bitche's pov continues

"yeah...."With that, they all discussed about the decoration for the proposal.

"perfect, we'll manage everything, you just keep her busy as long as you want, which I think, you surely know how to" jimin said smugly and tae blushes.

"Hey!! No dirty business" Suga glare and before anyone could say anything, girls came inside, all soaked in water while showering.

Lisa and solar went to thier partners room and before y/n could go to her room, tae took her to his room, so that they can do decoration downstairs.

Y/n: aissh tae, why did you drag me here, lemme go.

Tae: You can take shower here. It's also your boyfriend's room .

Y/n: yeah and joonie hyung's as well.

Yeah!!! there might be two married couple in this house but they still share room with thier roommates as everyone is too attached to thier room or more precisely, too lazy to shift. So, they decided to shift in new house only.

Tae: and he won't mind too.

Before she could say anything, tae pushed her inside the bathroom "Now take the longest shower" he shouts from the other side of the door to which she only cursed him.

After a minute, her loud audible gasp was heard from inside the bathroom, which startled tae. In worry he barged inside the bathroom, without even knocking, or realising that she might be naked.

"are you okay?" He said looking at her with worry, which startled her "jeez!! what are you doing here" She asked irritated to which he calmly replied "You gasped like you've got an electric shock. So, are you fine?" and she said a small " yeah".

Tae: then why did you shouted like that?

"my towel dropped in the bathtub accidentally and it's soaked now" she says embarrassingly.

Tae: aishh!! this girl.

Y/n: yahh!! Shut up and bring me another towel.

Tae rolled his eyes but went to bring her another towel nonetheless. When he came back inside the bathroom, he saw her looking at the trail of hickeys from her collarbone to her chest, in mirror which made his gaze to be lustful. He locks the door and walks towards her.

He stands behind her, looking at her in the mirror and her also looking at his dark gaze, through mirror.

He slowly brushes his fingertips over her bare chest, admiring his art through mirror and she feels like melting under his touch.

"t-tae -" she says in a weak voice.

"shhh, lemme admire my art, okay" he says in his raspy voice, making her to go weak in her knees.

He leans towards her shoulder blade and all he can think of tasting the water droplets on her body with his tongue, so he starts kissing the water droplets on her body .

Tae started to suck water droplets over her neck, shoulder blades, back, while leaving marks all over her body.

She leans the back of her head on his shoulder as his teeth latched on her neck. His hand slides from her shoulder to her breast, giving it a little squeeze and making her moan in response.