Yoonmin's wedding

Soulless person's pov

"Yoonmin's wedding"

Yoonmin decided to have wedding on Disneyland , so they booked it for the event, along with little bit of decoration.

Not many people would be a part of the wedding, only parents and solar will arrive today before the wedding.

Jin is going to be priest.
Jk, tae , solar will be on jimin's side and Rm , j-hope , y/n will be on yoongi's side.

Yoonmin had a long fight about who's gonna have y/n by thier side, because she's important to both of them but after something said by suga in jimin's ear convinced him.
(A/n: don't ask what)

All of them reached the venue before the ceremony, when they decided to go change, solar ran towards them and hugged y/n to death.

Y/n: *struggling* you really wanna kill me, don't you?

Solar: you asshole, I missed you so much.

Y/n: me too unnie, now leave.

Solar leans back from hug and hits her playfully. Parents also arrived a second later.

Mrs min: *hugs y/n* I missed you so much honey, how have you been?

Mr min: *joins hug* are you eating alright? Is everything thing okay?

Y/n: I missed you too, I'm good , yes and yes*chuckles*. How have you been?

Mrs min: not so good without you.

Jae: aww, hyung look at mom's new favourite kid. (he says playfully)

" stop kidding" y/n said rolling her eyes before hugging jae and jae wraps his arms around her protectively while kissing her forehead.

Mrs min: yeah stop kidding yourselves, you were never my favourite, she's the only one. No new No old.

They all 'oooohed' on mrs min's savage reply.

Y/n interacted with jimin's parents too for a while and after that, they all went to change except parents... parents already came prepared.

The theme of the wedding is Disney prince and princess, so they'll dressed up like that.

Namjin