Happy New Year

Author's pov

As soon as y/n and tae were left alone, they hugged each other like there was no tommorow, with tae keep kissing all over her face and her blushing with each kiss.

"I LOVE YOU!! How come I get so lucky" he kisses her forehead.

"you need to stop playing this buttering game" she said giggling.

"This is serious, I can't be thankful enough that you're in my life,all mine" he said with a genuine smile on his face, eyes moist, containing all the lights of love and life.

She looked deep into his eyes and all she could see was, love, and nothing else. His eyes were like a ocean filled with love and all she wanted to do was, drown in those eyes and never come back...she smiled at the thought "well I was, am and will always be yours"

"Then why didn't you said it sooner, it hurted you know" He says, hugging her tighter, with a pout on his lips, which she kissed, as always, and made him a blushing mess, as always.

Y/n: It was for our best tae and it really helped.

Tae: how so?

Y/n: We both got to leave the past behind us, we both got to trust each other more with the long distance, with no communication, interaction or hopes. We both also got the time for ourselves outside of this relationship too. We also got the time to love ourselves more, think about what we truly want, to realise if we truly love each other or the other one loves us the same or not, that do we really want this relationship or not...and I think, us standing here, in each other's arms with nothing but love in our hearts, I can say that, everything we suffered or went through, has made us stronger and bring us together again.

Tae: you're really smart huh, I'm also getting smarter you know.

Y/n: ofcourse tae. your body also feels so rough, it's not soft anymore.*pouts*

Tae: yeah because I'm working out with kookie to be a best boyfriend physically too as girls likes abs and all.

Y/n: I do but I like my tae the way he was. You don't have to read books, cook or excercise because I know, that doesn't make you happy.

Tae: but then, I'll only be a cute kid in grown up body who wants attention all time.

Y/n: and there's nothing wrong with that tae bear, we shouldn't let our inner kid die and I don't have any problem with that.

Tae: but I wanted to make you happy.

Y/n: seeing you, doing what makes you happy, automatically makes me happy *smiles* and I know for a fact that, you feel embarrassed when you've to do what you don't like and I don't want that for you.

"Thank you!" Tae huffs "They were such an asshole mentors when I learnt from them, YOU'RE THE BEST MY LOVE" he said kissing her cheecks.

"tell me something I didn't know" she says with a smug look and then giggles.

They both talked for few minutes until their clock ringed at 12 which means....new year.

They both looked at each other with all the love they had in thier eyes at that moment. After saying HAPPY NEW YEAR to each other, they both leaned in for a kiss...both of them were getting major deja vu of previous New year...the same love and tears thier eyes hold, the same kiss they shared, but the difference was that, earlier the tears and love in thier eyes and kiss showed pain of being separated, pain of feeling that you lost your life but now, the love,tears and kiss shows their happiness of being united, being alive in each other's embrace again and being loved.