Goodbyes are bitter sweet

Unwanted soul's pov

Y/n ran to her car and left the club and drove towards her home. When she reached home, with a shaky breath she fell on her knees crying while remembering every tear that has left tae's eyes because of her and many more gonna leave... because of her.

With teary eyes, she started looking around their place, cherishing every memory she has made in thier home with the person she loves the most.

She walked slowly to look at every room, every corner of the house while cherishing the memories they made and lastly reached her room... she started looking everywhere, smiling but crying at the same time while remembering all the bitter-sweet memories and a minute later, drunk jimin entered her room and hugged her from behind "caught you, now you're my Pokemon " he said cheekily.

'Happy new year, chim" she said and kisses his cheeck with him returning the favour by doing the same continuously, which made her chuckle slowly " you're drunk, aren't you?"

Jimin: umm *pouts* a little bit but who's not drunk? Everyone's Drunk on something like money, fame, love... like you and tae.

Y/n: w-what? Me and t-tae, shut up.

Jimin: I'm not that drunk to not see what happened back there.

He smirked and she furrows her brows, asking " where?"

Jimin: give up the act bestie-bee, I saw you and tae, you still love him?

"I never stopped" she said and gave jimin a small but genuine smile.

Jimin: then why are you letting him go? You heard that yuri's plan, right? Tae wasn't that wrong... atleast give him a chance to be a better person for you then decide, if you want him in your life or not.

Y/n: I want him chim. I want him to be mine but that won't happen because for that, I need to trust him and leaving him behind without any hopes will help me to get a clarity that, will he really be waiting for me or not, or will I wait for him or will we be able to put that same trust and faith in each other again.

Jimin: I knew you weren't drunk, like why would you get drunk when you don't even drink in the first place and that to before your flight.

He hits her arm playfully and she replied "caught in a lie" smilingly.

Jimin: why did you acted like drunk then?

Y/n: because I wanted to let him know about my feelings for him before I leave and I thought it's the best way to tell him and then pretend I don't remember anything because I was drunk.

Jimin: are you doing this to cause him pain?

Y/n: WHAT? NO JIMIN! I'll never wish any pain even on my enemy, he's still the one I love.

Jimin: then why did you chose today to confess and crush his hopes at same time?

Y/n: I guess, today was such a lovely day with full of love and knowing the truth, that tae never intended to cheat on me, I couldn't stop my heart from telling him that I love him. I wanted him to know at that moment so I acted upon my feelings.