Wedding

Y/n's pov

I was sleeping peacefully, swimming in my happy dreams of having a complete family in our new home, until I felt like someone's gazing me, yeah even in my sleep I felt like that, well it becomes a habit, when you live in a house alone starting from a young age.

To clear my doubt I opened my eyes, to see tae there, a few inches above my face with a boxy smile on his face while light of flashlight on his face and if you think that scared me to death, yeah it did, bitch.

My first instinct told me to throw him away from my face and scream.... which I did, only for him to fall on top of me and stop me from screaming.

We looked at each other deep in the eyes as much as we could, due to the light of flashlight in the dark and then, tae chose the worst time to tickle me. I wanted to laugh so hard but his other hand over my mouth was not letting me doing so, and I was laughing under his palm so hard that tears were brimming from my eyes, which my sweet fiance kissed away.

After a while he stopped when we felt solar and Lisa unnie's movement beside me and when I calmed down, he removed his hand from my mouth and took my hand in his one hand and his phone on another and make me follow him outside the room.

Once we were in living room, I punched his chest playfully for tickling me and scaring me to the death and he only giggled at my actions.

"I'm sorry boo but, how I wish I had recorded the look on your face" he whisper laughs.

Y/n: and if you think I would've let it slip then you're highly mistaken, my love.

" I never asked you let anything slip away and especially not me" he kisses my temples.

"Did you really just woke me up from my beauty sleep just to use your cheesy lines on me" I said with a wierd face but only I know, how much that sentence gave me butterflies not only in my stomach but in my whole body.

Tae: Rude. But no, I want to take you somewhere.

I took his phone from his hand "at 4:30 am?"

Tae: yup!

Y/n: You must be cracking something if you think I'm going with you somewhere at this time, when in some hours we're gonna be ready for our wedding.

Tae: I knew you would say yes, that's why I brought my car keys with me, now let's go.

Y/n: when did I s-

Without any warning, I've been dragged to our parking lot by a happy tae. Looking at his cheerful smile like babies because of wherever he's taking me, made me smile and to forget that I was pissed at him for waking me up from my beautiful dream because the person I want to share my dream, my everything with is, in front of my eyes so what else could've I asked for more.

He first made me sit on passanger sit then sat on driver's seat, not before pulling seat belt on me and kissing my cheecks. He kissed me several times on my face, before driving.

Y/n: I really can't believe I'm going somewhere this early in the morning and to that in my PJ's.

"Right?? This is so exciting" tae smiles widely and I only looked at him in awe.